1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

PC BF1943 and BC2 Onslaught Cancelled

Discussion in 'Games' started by Mindweaver, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I wasn't really looking forward to 1943 or Onslaught.. But some of you might have... Oh well, I want BF3!..

Source
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. EastCoasthandle

EastCoasthandle New Member

Thanks Received:
    And there will be more news tomorrow :p. Are you prepared?
  3. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    BF3 will make the pain go away. Not like I was looking forward to either cancelled title to begin with.
  4. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    To be honest - I knew BF1943 wasnt going to make it out on PC years ago after the guy who was behind the making of BF1943 left. so its a little sad that, that game will remain a console exclusive but i think everyone was kinda knew it wasnt going to come out for PC so its not really much of a big deal at all.

though i do know that there were a hell of a lot of people looking foward to the game. asked about the progress on the forums and got totally ignored by EA/DICE staff. so that was the first clear indication that progress wasnt being made. if they were still on the job, they probably would have said so. but i think its dragged on long enough anyway. but IMO if they couldnt finish the game then they should have dropped it a lot earlier then not say anything about it at all and keep people in the cold.