1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Plants don't grow near Wi-Fi?

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Black Panther, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Petey

Petey

Thanks Received:
    All except the maples and the Oaks, They cant live near each other, you don't want to plant maples next to the oaks, its bad. They start to fight and it goes on and on and never stops. Yea oaks gab to much light, and the maples are mad, they think its no fair, then the Oaks feel that the Maples are just to lazy, and don't want to grow fast enough, and be a go getter and grab some light.
    Did find something strange out, it seems that if using a usb dongle type wifi adapter to close to your mouse even if the mouse wired will cause instability issues. Basically you cursor will go crazy once and a while.
    No one ever tell's you this stuff

2. remixedcat

remixedcat

Thanks Received:
    It's interferrence yo! AND THE OAK TREES HAVE SKOOMA IN THIER SAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Hood

Hood

Thanks Received:
    C'mon baby, we don't need a condom, my bed's in a Wifi hotspot!

4. AphexDreamer

AphexDreamer

Thanks Received:
    I know I'm late but doesn't the sun emit more harmful radiation than a router?

And plants thrive in the sun...

[​IMG]

Chevalr1c says thanks.
  5. Ikaruga

Ikaruga

Thanks Received:
    Trying to be the devil's advocate here: The part of the sun's radiation which reaches the earth surface, is (always were) a constant element of the natural environment for the life on earth. The Wifi signal is something which is new to the living and the question is if it's "harmful" or not.. There are several long term studies (ongoing) which indicate that certain frequencies and modulations can and do trigger biological effects, but the results of such studies are still not conclusive enough.

Again, I do have wifi and plants at the same room for many years now, and they have no problem existing next to each other, so it could be that they just forgot to open the window in this case:toast:

Chevalr1c says thanks.
  6. Petey

Petey

Thanks Received:
    well if the oaks would prune there branches, they would be more healthy, and the maples would get more light. They probably don't want to do that, cant separate a oak and its ego even if it creates a better forest. If the maples would move into the radioactive sun shine instead of bitching and crying all the damn time. They wouldn't have anything to cry about.