1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Please send help ticket to EvenBalance- Punkbuster

Discussion in 'Games' started by ZenZimZaliben, Oct 22, 2009.

1. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    Well Windows 7 64Bit is out, and yet EvenBalance has not released a new client to support all our games that FAIL using windows 7 64Bit. Even though they stated they would once Windows 7 was officially launched.

I can no longer play FarCry 2 Ranked Multiplayer or Sacred 2. Plus I know there are issues with MANY other games. Basically any games that use PunkBuster on Windows 7 64Bit. Do your part and submit a support ticket. Lets spam them with as many complaints as possible.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php?game=fcx

Just accept the EULA, then fill in your complaint. Make sure to be polite and not complete A-holes, a little is okay though!!! Since they F'ed up our games and have not supported us in anyway.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  2. CarneASADA

CarneASADA

Thanks Received:
    done...

can't wait to play.. FarCry 2 RANKED myself...
    had enough of NON.ranked lame.servers...
    ZenZimZaliben says thanks.
  3. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    I haven't had an issue with PunkBuster in Windows 7 64-bit on BF2142, BF2, or Call of Duty 4 at all.

Double check to make sure your games and PunkBuster added the Windows Firewall exception. I think I had to manually add one for BF2142 to work right.
  4. dir_d

dir_d

Thanks Received:
    x2
    No problems what so ever...its just you, check to make sure the services are running and try a pb update
  5. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Same here, no BF2 troubles at all.
  6. Asylum

Asylum

Thanks Received:
    Both Americas Armys work on Windows 7 also.
  7. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    thanks for the advise....however I have done everything. From downloading the latest version of punkbuster, to placing myself in the dmz, to plugging in directly and removing the router. Glad to hear that your games run well on windows 7 however farcry and sacred do not.
  8. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    I just realized you have the 7100 build. I think the cause of this issue was intentionally or accidental addressed in later builds. I believe from Build 7127 and up, the issue with PB not working with some games is gone. And for the record, the Commercial release is based on the 7600 Build.
  9. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    i recall this as well.

you cant expect a pre-release build to work perfectly - if you want windows 7 with all features and full support, update to RTM (7600)
  10. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    yeah..haven't updated profile. I'm running 7600.bunch.of.numbers. Also if you check the sacred thread in my sig everyone on win 7 64 has the same issues. If you google farcry 2 and win 7 64 there are thousands of responses due to PB.
    Mussels says thanks.