1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Post a pic of your GF/BF

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by cdawall, Dec 22, 2007.

1. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    you know that saying "if you love each other you can wait till of age or married"? well, let's just say that didn't happen as planned.

2. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    well right now i think it would be my GF... But i know i was happy with my EX but i got mixed up with her friends and that caused alot of drama that is how that ended... no matter who i pick there is gonna be drama... hell with it i am staying with the GF

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    funny how i seem to avoid/ignore Drama all together.

4. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    your lucky then... no matter who i get with there is drama :banghead:

Crunching for Team TPU
  5. HolyCow02

HolyCow02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I was 21 dating a 20 year old in college.... holy frustrating. She couldn't come to the bars, clubs, couldnt drink at dinner (just meant I had a DD though :rockout:) I like dating younger, as I haven't had success with older women, but now that I'm over 21, I am not going below 21. It sucks BALLS!:banghead:

6. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    well, the younger girls at ages 15-19 seem to be more loving and caring. that's the way i look at it. when me and my girl first met and started dating we were hugging and kissing and not screwing...

well, after 1yr and few months past then things slightly changed (started screwing) then as of this year things will change for the better (less screwing).

7. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    not screwing :eek: "getting some" isn't the only thing i care about.If that was true i would be back with one of my EX already.

Crunching for Team TPU
  8. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    The thing that you don't see or get to see until you are older like me ( :( ) is that between 15 - 19 you are not the same person you are going to be as a yound adult. When your young you have all these stupid chemicals in your body that don't know what the hell to do. Emotions swing in every direction and trying to make a life long descion during these times is crazy IMO.

A woman in her mid 20's vs a girl at 17 there is a huge difference in thier bodies chemical make up. So the 17 year old that thought you were just the best guy there could ever be suddenly realizes thats not the case and in fact they want something different. A girl in high school can't see much further then high school. A women can. She's thinking about the future..Careers, education, children, the type of male she wants for a father to her children..Very few high school girls think along these lines or this far into the future.

Usually the only thing they can think about is getting out of the parents house and who will take care of them. Vs. Taking care of themselves and then finding a mate. If people waited longer and didn't get married in or right outa high school there would be a lot less divorce going on.

Most of my friends that got married in high school are now divorced and miserable or on their 2nd and 3rd marriages. Paying alimony and child support and don't have much more to their name then they did in high school. Very sad IMO. Most didnt go to college because they had to work to support all this.

Love is great. But life is long. The more wrong choices you make, the longer and more painful that life will be. So my advise is WAIT WAIT WAIT and slow down smell the roses and date other people until you get stable enough in life to actually take that big challenge called married life.

God I didnt mean for that post to get this long. LOL

9. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    lol, true. my GF was sick of me wanting to "Do it" all the time and so we both talked and have our own 2 times a month schedule lol. i've leanred now that sex isn't everything (ha, i've been knowing that for 4 years).

@ZenZimZaliben, i realize all that. i'm still waiting dude. don't worry about me getting married so fast. i'll actually wait till me and my girl have jobs and the amount of money.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  10. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Its not illegal unless your cought, and if you are then that just meant you where to stupid in the first place.
    Secondly, i hate bars or drinking publicly so i guess dating younger girls after im 21 wont be a thang. Cheers
    Also, depending on what state your in, if your 21 and married to her she can drink as long as shes with you. I have a TABC license =)

11. pepsi71ocean New Member

Thanks Received:
    your fine, ive dated women with an age gap way larger then 4 years, lol. I like younger girls, because they tend to be a little more open minded.

Lol, like 6 of my friends are married already, out of high sdchool 2 year, of the 6 4 are parents now. I would date a girl over 21, and have dated girls over 21, but its harder to do so because you can't become dirking buddies with them, lol.

Older women know all the right moves, i'll tell yah what. and some you don't know.

this shows your on the right track.

Play it smart, stay safe and use a sleeze bag...:laugh:

p_o_s_pc says thanks.
  12. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    I will ahve to agree, most of you under the 21 mark are in for a suprise what people turn into when they realise they are free to drink, and do anything else they want. Really I believe the maturity level for a good marriage comes at about 25 for most. I was just ending my wild times and getting settled down when I met April, and now I am glad that I waited and didn't stop and get married to any of the girls I knew before.

Girls (under 20) do tend to be more caring, as they have infatuations about life and how much fun it will be to have kids, untill you get them pregnant and they find the throwin up, nausea, and huge changes in their bodies for the pregnancy ane not as fun as they thought, and then when mommy isn't there to take care of them and cook for them, and the guys get tired of what they consider whining and crying by the woman........ Then the dirty diapers and lack of any time for yourself, the everyday grind, and paying bills, and trying to balance what you want with what you need.

Thus we have marriages that more than half the time end. And neither part leaves the relationship more mature than when they started, instead the believe it was always the other persons fault and try again, starting with infatuation and sex as the foundation of the next relationship, and it happens again and again untill they become so bitter at life they drink to drown their arnger and self loathing. I know a couple people like this.

pepsi71ocean says thanks.
    10 Million points folded for TPU
  13. pepsi71ocean New Member

Thanks Received:
    +1, i agree after Mary and i split i had a cocktail every night consisting of heavy drinks. Bacardi 151, Absolut 150, some times a home made 180+ proof that a friend had that he would distill himself, he considered anything under 140 proof piss water :laugh:. Anyways mix it all together with a huge coke, and shoot that for a hour or two, makes you numb and all the sadness go away, lol.

But i will say this, alcohol does not solve your problems, it just makes them worse. i am happy to say that i don't make death cocktails anymore. Now im down to just 2oz of B151 and a 12 oz coke glass. so remember kiddies alcohol is a no no, it won't solve your problems.

14. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    good post that is a very good perspective on mirrage damn that was good to take in and process....you guys get tat feeling too right? lie once in a blue moo you just come across a post thats aw inspiring ad represents things that youve always known but someone just put into words. its like the letters impliment some kind of bypass code in your bain and you experience a kind of aw inspiring door opening knowledge euphoria....kind of stuff that lets me bealive a little more in huminity right their.

15. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    i don't drink and nor... do i smoke (hints smoking is a waste of money and drinking well... it's just silly and not good for you). i've drunk before and i didn't like it. felt bad when i did because of my girl. my girls Mom caught her smoking last week and i was upset with her. she promised me she would stop but once you start smoking for a period of time you can't stop. yes, i know she can though. she will and i'll make sure of that. just most people i know like my Sister and Brother haven't stopped yet when they say they will.

regarding my sexual activity's, well really the first time we did it was unprotected and yes... we have fallen to where we've been doing it without protection and we both are use to it. not all a bad thing cause i'm good about it and know when to uhh... you know lol. for now though we are stopping it and taking a break for now till we get everything worked out.

16. pepsi71ocean New Member

Thanks Received:
    i managed to pull out of the drinking on my own, and no AA or any of that sort.

Dude get her on BC, i know how it feels better but i know like 8 of my friend who are fathers now, 4 of which are married. Kids aren't as much fun as they seem at this age anyways. And im only 20. imaging being 38 when your son/daughter turns 18.

wow, strange Mary's mom was only 36. Sends shivers down my spine, i need a vodka stinger i'll be back later.

17. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah, i'm going to get her on that when we move out or w/e. we're taking a break from everything right now. no worries here man. actually dude i wouldn't mind having a kid early. if i had one now uh yeah too early but like when my girl is 22 or w/e that is fine. would love to be able to spend time and be around with my kids as long as possible.

18. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    how old are you bro?

Crunching for Team TPU
  19. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    ^21

20. ShadowFold

ShadowFold New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm gonna try and get with this girl next week.. Its been hard tho. I have had so much bad crap happen to me since the year started.. Video card dieing the same day I get a new monitor, steam account getting stolen and valve not seeming to give a flying fuck, 4870 deal fell.. gahh it all sucks! Maybe this will lighten me up tho.

21. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    then ur not at a bad age to have a kid :toast:

now me on the other hand i am... i'm 16 :laugh:

Crunching for Team TPU
  22. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    the thing for me is i don't have a job and i have very little money from my last job. it's hard finding a job here. no jobs are opened for hiring. everything here you have to go like 45min. away too for a good paying job.

i live in Spring Lake, North Carolina and my last job was in Spanish Fort, Alabama (Home town) making $8.10 an hour being a Dishwasher at Logans:Roadhouse which wasn't all that bad and i loved doing it! was easy and shit. i need a job building and working on computers...

23. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    then that is vary responsible of you to wait till you get a good job :toast:

Crunching for Team TPU
  24. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ New Member

Thanks Received:
    if i could of stayed down at my hometown i would have nearly 6k by now in the bank (if not more). all we have is Walmart, and damn fast food places. everything else is in a city 45min. away eh...

25. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    kinda how it is around here i need a new job but can't find one

Crunching for Team TPU