Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by cdawall, Dec 22, 2007.
is that like a tupperware party?
^^AHAHAHAHHA no!!...a kitchen party is a bunch of ppl havin a party in a kitchen..you know wit beer nd such and this vid very clearly explains cape breton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZoeGRN_gZk&feature=related
I'd probably avoid the waitresses. Most of the time, they're just trying to get you to buy shots off of them (or for them). I only know of one time a waitress was legitimately interested, and I only knew that when she game me her number, and let me take a shot off of her chest.
Here's another fun one of the gf (before I knew her):
Ahhh, PP looks like your out gunned here, this chick is hot.
It's not hard to outgun those 12 year old PP drags around
Waiting on a pic to my phone to post latest
Edit: this ones older than me kthanx.
Gas Gas Gas
YES!!! Lol she is 24.
Epic! GIVE YOU DAUGHTER A NEW MOMMA!
But rly, congrats on not going for high schoolers.
I'm proud *pat on the back*
I should date a 13yo now just for that comment
It's not a competition.
I'm just lucky the girl likes the dorky type.
she is hot as hell, im surprised she went for the dorky type. lol
Hey jarrstin,i bet thats not the only pole shes danced on.
You have a hot gf,and your probs 20years younger than me........DOH
Figures, the day I posted it here I broke up with mine, I think, it wasn't like a violent break up and we been dating 6 months (and one day) so I don't know what we are, but damn.
Lol I blame it on this site.
I left 3 stippers(someone called for me to go pick them up last night) stranded on the side of road last night because I didn't want to drive accross town....
I hope they mades their way home
Did you get in a fight with her old man(Dad), and have the cops show up pointing guns at you?
That's happened to me......that was as violent as it gets. Funny thing is me and her old man gets along now after that.
LOL: back to the computer porn, its kool she was jealous of your new electronic girlfriend.
Violent break up is when your ex'es mother stalks you and threatens you every day of the week. Eventually i did this to her and won my freedom back.
lol nope. I'm actually going to see her now or shes coming here.
ahhh trying to rekindle the old( newly extinguished ) flame? Good luck mate!
lol I don't even know what I'm doing or what's going on to be honest, I still like her and she still likes me, but we argue like every night, so I don't know what to do! But I'm just going to chill and talk to her for a bit first, that can't hurt.
these are the best hands down or other places
argue over what? no compromise? I learned that communication and compromise compose 80% of a relationship. The other 20% are filled with the fun stuff.
Learn to say I'm sorry. Even when things are heated as hell, take some deep breathes and say I'm sorry. Almost every argument I've had with my gf is because we were both too stubborn to understand the other's POV and it was a completely pointless argument, so I have learned to be the first to say sorry because one of us needed to.
^^ omg a man that knows how to say that...lol
Separate names with a comma.