1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Pre Order Borderlands 2 for $36

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by tacosRcool, Sep 9, 2012.

1. tacosRcool

tacosRcool

Thanks Received:
    Green Man Gaming has it for pre order for $47.99

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2-na/

for a 20% savings

Also there is a $10 off coupon GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G

After all is said and done, I managed to only pay $36 for Borderlands 2! (As of 3 hours ago)

Of course since it requires Steam (its a Steamworks game), they will send you the CD key when available!

I can't wait till Sept 18 when it releases!
    AudiTuner says thanks.
  2. Darkleoco

Darkleoco

Thanks Received:
    I have been looking at that all weekend but my debit card doesn't have enough on it and my banks atm's wont let me deposit money unless its a check......... life has fucked me again :headbang:
  3. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    Good deal for a preorder. I'm waiting though since I haven't even played borderlands 1 yet, because I'm way behind!

Silly, it's :banghead:
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  4. INSTG8R

INSTG8R

Thanks Received:
    I have it sitting in my Steam List greyed out for at least a month now. I went in on the 4 pack with friends on another forum I game with.

It just sit's there taunting me:banghead:

I will be sastified when it turns solid and hopefully lets me pre-load. I have never done the 4 pack before and it was handled by a friend in the US So it was "slightly" cheaper me sending him $45 US thru Paypal and him purchasing the Pack. So he gifts it to me. But I had a real hard time accepting it thru Steam itself(it would do it's "thing" but the game wouldn't show up in the list) I eventually got it "stick" by accepting the gift thru the email gifting sends.

But 2 things still are bothering me. I use the Small Mode and keep it down by the tray. It shows up there. But if open it up to Large Mode no matter how I filter or change the layout it's NOT showing up there.

The last thing is if I go to the Store page unlike most games it makes no acknowledgement of me already owning it.

So I worry a bit I have a "Phantom Game" I want those Pre-order bonus's why I went this route to begin with(Normally buy my games at G2Play) I CERTAINLY don't want to fork out 50 Euro to buy it again either.

The clock is winding down:twitch:

Sorry to turn my "I already bought it" comment into "my life's story" :eek: I have been waiting for this game for a long time.:ohwell:

@manofthem: It's a definitely a game you want to play. Steam has GOTY edition at a pretty reasonable price considering the extra content.;)
  5. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    @INSTG8R: I grabbed it on Steam during a sale a hit ago, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. It's on my "soon" list since I've only heard good things about it.

About your problem, it'll be there just fine I bet. When I sent someone a game one time (I think Fullinfusion), he had trouble finding and locating after accepting. He got it squared away, so you should be set, at the latest when it releases for you to download.
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  6. INSTG8R

INSTG8R

Thanks Received:
    Yeah I just keep it in my sight. Favourited so it's right at the top of list. Watching it like an expectant parent:eek:
  7. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    NVIDIA is bundling Borderlands 2 with a ton of cards, might be cheaper to get a coupon off eBay?
    erixx and cadaveca say thanks.
  8. tacosRcool

tacosRcool

Thanks Received:
    I looked for the last couple of days, it had been around $50 or more.
  9. Phusius

Phusius New Member

Thanks Received:
    That is why I always have a backup credit card. Just for odd emergencies like this.
  10. Darkleoco

Darkleoco

Thanks Received:
    Thats a good idea and I might have to adopt that policy especially since this isn't the first time its happened :ohwell:
  11. Darkleoco

Darkleoco

Thanks Received:
    Want Borderlands 2 so bad
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012