• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Pretec i-Disk Micro Reader, Moving with Style -- Share Your Files Anywhere, Anytime

Darksaber

Senior Editor & Case Reviewer
Staff member
System Name Meshlicious Monster
Processor Intel Core i5-10600T
Motherboard MSI Z490I Unify
Cooling NZXT Kraken Z53 with 2x Noctua Redux 1300 RPM PWM fans
Memory ADATA 16 GB 3200 Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
Storage TeamGroup 1TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Asus ProArt 27" 1440P, 75Hz
Case ssupd Meshlicious with mesh side panels
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion 660 W Platinum ATX
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Wireless
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pretec, the leading technology company of flash business who announced the world record of the highest capacity flash memory cards of CF card (16GB), USB Flash Drive (16GB), and SD card (8GB), has now released i-Disk Micro Reader, which not only stands up to Pretec's reputation of reliability and quality, but is also the smallest USB Micro SD card reader in the world.

Capable of reading Micro SD capacities from 32MB to 2GB and fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification, users of PRETEC i-Disk Micro can easily can share, copy or synchronize your favorite MP3's and other data, even ring tones on a PC or notebook through any standard USB port. i-Disk Micro Reader's cover is designed with rounded corners and edges to prevent scratches when carried around with a mobile phone or PDA. The clear see through window allows the user to easily identify the capacity of the Micro SD.

With more and more new models of hand held device having built-in Micro SD card slot (including cellular, PDA, MP3, DSC and notebook), Pretec i-Disk Micro Reader is ideally the best companion for today's mobile device. It's one of the smallest card readers in the world with stylish design and fast data exchange. Powerful file sharing functionality is definitely a must have accessory for your digital life.

Pretec has also announced i-Disk Reader II/II Plus and 20-in-1 Card Reader at CES in Las Vegas. Both of these card readers can specially support the newest SD2.0 specification (SDHC Card). Pretec SDHC cards (SD 2.0) format differently than standard SD cards (SD 1.1) and are not backward compatible with legacy SD 1.1 host devices. Pretec 8GB SD card is fully compliant with SD 2.0 (SDHC) specification, with theoretical maximum capacity of up to 32GB.

About Pretec

Pretec (http://www.pretec.com) offers a complete spectrum of small form factor memory cards and card readers such as CF, SD MMC, and USB Flash Drive for digital imaging, mobile communication, and industrial flash markets. As the 2nd company who was capable to offer CF card since 1995 in the world, Pretec has consistently demonstrated the pioneer engineering in highest capacity cards first available in the world: such as CF card 80MB, 128MB, 160MB, 320MB, 640MB, 1.5GB, 3GB, 6GB, 12GB, and 16GB CF card; the first 1GB and 4GB MMC card; the earliest to reveal the largest size 16GB USB Flash Drive; and now the highest capacity of SD card in 4GB and 8GB. With more than 100 patents granted or filed, Pretec has also been offering the highest speed cards in the world such as CF 80X (2004), MMC 4.0 150X (2004), USB 166X/266X (2005), SD 133X (2005), MMCplus 266X (2005), i-Disk Tiny ("Best Gear of 2003" by TIME Magazine), and smallest size USB Flash drive in the world such as i-Disk Diamond (also known as Cu-Flash) (2005).

*For more information, please visit www.pretec.com

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

WarEagleAU

Bird of Prey
System Name Pandemic 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 "Gen 2" 2600X
Motherboard AsRock X470 Killer Promontory
Cooling CoolerMaster 240 RGB Master Cooler (Newegg Eggxpert)
Memory 32 GB Geil EVO Portenza DDR4 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 DUAL-RX580-O8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video C
Storage WD 250 M.2, Corsair P500 M.2, OCZ Trion 500, WD Black 1TB, Assorted others.
Display(s) ASUS MG24UQ Gaming Monitor - 23.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) , IPS, Adaptive Sync, DisplayWidget
Case Fractal Define R6 C
Audio Device(s) Realtek 5.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RMX 850 Platinum PSU (Newegg Eggxpert)
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Corsair K95 Mechanical & Corsair K65 Wired, Wireless, Bluetooth)
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Hmm..I just dont know what to think about this.