1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Price estimate?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Gorre, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Gorre

Gorre New Member

Thanks Received:
    I didnt want to post this in the selling section, 'cause I'm not sure if I will or not, but what do you lot think I should sell these for?:

DFi Lanpartyu UT NF4 SLi-DR Expert
    AMD Opteron 148 UP
    2Gig (2x1Gig) OCZ Gold GX XTC
    Freezer64 Pro

All of them under a year old (I can find exact age if you want), all retail boxed with all the stuff that came with them. Used though, of course.

I was thinking about £300-£350, seem fair?

Note: You lot in the US get electronics a shitebucket cheaper than us, so try to keep all estimates in and by GBP prices, cheers.

Edit: Forgot to mention, CPU has been clocked (as you can see in my Specs) but has never gone above 29C (by DFi's sensors, which are apparently out anyway).
  2. trog100 New Member

Thanks Received:
    ddr ram is going up in price.. amd cpus have dropped thru the floor..

hard to say but less than your figures i would guess.. half what u would pay now not half what u did pay as a guide..

check out OC/UK for current average prices.. for example my sandy core amd cpu capable of 3.2 gig cost me 82 quid a couple of weeks ago.. a couple of months ago it would have cost 240 quid..

in such a world its hard to estimate what used bits will fetch..

it might sound silly but given a few months your bits might fetch more.. when all the sell off cheap stuff disapears off the market..

trog