1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Problem with 720p & 1080p movies in Jet audio

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by razor2890, Nov 18, 2012.

?

Which is the Best Media Player

1. VLC

40.0%
  2. Jet Audio

20.0%
  3. Media Player Classic

40.0%
  4. GOM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. razor2890

Thanks Received:
    Hi guys....
    This may sound very silly but when ever I play a movie of 720p or 1080p resolution in JetAudio Cowon America it plays fine. But if i fast-forward the audio is fine but video lags a little and plays out fastly till it is in sync with audio.... This irritates me a lot...
    I thought it might be a cable problem(I used VGA) as VGA can not handle large data.. I switched over to HDMI but the problem still persisted...

Then i played it in different players and the movies worked fine with vlc , media player classic...but these players donot have the mouse-scroll fast-forward...even they have very low bass & equalizer options....

The sound of Cowon America Jet Audio is very good... I am addicted to it..So it sucks to me that i have to switch over to other players...

So anyone knows how to overcome this problem in Jet Audio... or Suggest a player which is similar to it...

Do not tell me to use WMP,GOM....
    If its a codec problem what codecs are available for jetaudio.
    PS: I have all the codecs installed for Jet Audio. i have CCCP installed. What should be its settings...I have disabled the internal audio/video decoders of jetAudio....So i think its not a codec problem....