1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

problem with ccc

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Malenko, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Malenko New Member

Thanks Received:
    every time i try and open the ccc i always get cli.exe app error "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)." and then all i can do is click ok to terminate the program, does anyone no how to fix this problem i have tried reinstalling it and it doesnt seem to make a diff, also i had a gecube x800 xt pe and returned it cos it was a bit dodge, it was having artifacts at ati refrence clock speeds, and i got a sapphire x800 xt, (not the pe) and i reinstalled the drivers and now i have lost the option of the smartgart in the advanced settings in desktop properties, i am wondering if the x800 xt pe is the only card that runs the smartgart or if this one should have it aswell, and if it should have it how do i get it back? thanks for ur help in advance

2. INSTG8R

INSTG8R

Thanks Received:
    you need to have .NET installed as well for CCC to work get it from Windows Update

3. Malenko New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have also lost the overdrive thingo aswell, is that only for the pe cards?, and i have the latest ati cat drivers installed aswell

4. Malenko New Member

Thanks Received:
    wow that was quick :p thanks