1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Problem with Steam

Discussion in 'Games' started by Kreij, May 4, 2012.

1. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    Entry.

A cat. A Gieger counter. Some Hydrocyanic Acid.

yogurt_21 says thanks.
  2. Sasqui

Sasqui

Thanks Received:
    My entry

A computer system developed for the U.S. military by the defense firm Cyberdyne Systems

The only problem is that it may or may not exist in the near future... or present... or past. I think someone is watching me. ;)

3. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    Id find some Ukrainians, Id buy some small weapons grade plutonium. then id go to iran, Id put a small amount of their sand inside a small jar and put it next to the plutonium. then travel on camelback to the depths of the sahara desert. cut a a small slice off the hump of the camel and put it together with everything else in the box.

then id sell the dead camel to a convoy of passing merchants for one of their slaves they are dragging behind their convoy. Which the merchants where so deep in the sahara desert i will never know. because before i could ask i was being carried on the shoulders of this slave.

and for a moment i was very very confused. this slave had literally been dragged more then half way across the desert and her hes carrying my 300lb frame on his back like hes a man on a mission.

we got to the nearest town after about a 5days on travelling on slaveback. I paid the slave with a few chocolate coins that hadnt melted yet in my sweaty pants kept one for myself so i could put it in the box and i stutted off down the street. found a friendly rickshaw who seemed friendly enough at first but then tried to mug me for the box i had in my posession.

a vicious fight ensued and during the rough and tumble i managed to force him to swallow the small cube of weapons grade plutonium and I was like f**k this shit and i was about to do a runner but then i couldnt leave with nothing in the box. so i cut his finger off and put it in the box and hurried off and found a an old sea captain who was willing to take me where ever i wanted to go after i traded in my slave who was still following me about even though i had sent him on his way...

So off we sailed, into the sunset, me still clinging to this box with the guys finger, a smelly partially melted chocolate coin and a rotting finger of a rickshaw.

I fell asleep holding the box and next thing I knew i was adrift in the sea using the box as a floation device. the bastard slave was s ukrainian spy sent to kill me for not paying for the plutonium which now lay in a dead mans stomach, he then scutteled the ship while the captain was asleep so I started swimming. and i was swimming for a few hours before i eventually ran out of breath and sunk beneath the waves.

when i came too I was tied to a chair being intrrogated by the seacaptain who i thought had went down with the ship.

It turns out he had been chasing the ukrainians who had sold me the plutonium as they had orginally stole it off him.

he started yabbering away. but i spoke no russian so i just nodded every time he said something.

eventually i managed to wriggle lose from the ropes and snuck out of the window, but not before stealing his sea cap and a few cigatte butts off the floor that they smoked while trying to interrogate me.

and i could carry this on but i cant cus i got shit to do.

so whats in the box?? a captains hat, a rotting rickshaws finger, a melted chocolate coin, a jar of sand from iran and some cigarette butts. Why????

because shit in this era never made sense to me none.

pm me for a continuation

4. odis New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'd fill it with lead, so whoever finds it gets really excited thinking there is something valuable inside. Then..

[​IMG]

You've just experienced what the internet was like in 2012.

entry.

5. Fudd Rucker New Member

Thanks Received:
    my entry:

The Antidote - to what you may ask. Everyone will know soon enough.

6. LiNKiN

LiNKiN Staff

Thanks Received:
    Official Entry:

I would leave it empty. That would be the ultimate Mind F^&K for centuries. :toast:

7. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    i'd fill it with SSD's and flash drives containing every .jpg and .gif the internet has.

that way, future historians will get something a little better than mummified corpses when they dig it up.

until they reach goatse, anyway.

THIS BE MAH OFFICIAL ENTREH

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  8. xxdozer322

xxdozer322

Thanks Received:
    i would put a little bit of hope in that cube in hopes that the future generation doesn't use it all in one place.

9. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    UPDATE : There are still many people who have not marked their entry as the one they want considered ("my entry", "official entry", whatever).
    I'll give you all one more day out of the kindness of my heart.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  10. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Okay ... contest is closed and I picked the winner.
    Actually I decided to add a second prize for the worst idea, so here goes ...

The Steam game goes to Yogurt21 for his hysterical entry about future horny kids and empty hard drives. lol (PM me your Steam name and the game you would like).
    The worst idea goes too ... TMM. Given that future generations would probably make thousands of clones of him, the interwebz would crash and burn from the trolling.
    (PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send you a $25 NewEgg gift certificate)
    Thanks to everyone who participated and made the contest fun ... and be sure to keep an eye out for "stealth" contest threads in my sections. :)

11. de.das.dude

de.das.dude Pro Indian Modder

Thanks Received:
    that clonign was my idea :cry:

12. yogurt_21

yogurt_21

Thanks Received:
    pm'd

edit: got it thanks, a million thanks!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012