1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Quake 4 Beta Demo released

Discussion in 'News' started by //mAr, Nov 24, 2005.

1. //mAr New Member

Thanks Received:
    ID Software released a Quake 4 Beta Demo (326.71MB). It contains one singleplayer mission and two multiplayer maps which can not played via internet, yet. A fixed demo should be released next week.

Grab it here! (gamershell.com)

Source: gamershell.com

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2005
  2. Tory New Member

Thanks Received:
    Why is a beta demo being released when the full version of the game is already out?

3. zAAm

zAAm

Thanks Received:
    Probably for people who don't have the full version yet and are wondering if they should buy the game... Unless the full game isn't realeased everywhere yet??

4. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    not everybody is doing warez or knows how to do it .. *cough* copy protection *cough*

5. Israar

Israar

Thanks Received:
    I know how to bypass copy protection and what not, but I don't go by it, I prefer on buying my stuff and doing things legitimately :)

I believe in trying out demos and if I like them or they appeal to me, then I'll buy them!

I'm gonna get NFS:MW tomorrow because I've completed the demo and keep on racing doing long persuits lol! I just love it, I did this exact same procedure with FarCry, though most of my games are trial and error (buy and try) and most I like though the large majority I have a unplayed anymore hehe!

--Lee