1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Question about Real Temp's Readings

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by NickPresta, May 25, 2009.

1. NickPresta New Member

Thanks Received:
    I just installed Real Temp 3.00 and I did the Sensor Test (followed the instructions in the documentation).

Here are my results when the TJMax value was set to 100 (the default):
    http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8028/sensortest100tjmax.jpg
    The temperature in my room is 26C, and my case is closed and has been in use for the last 12 hours (gaming, browsing the net, etc).
    I have set my TJMax to 95C for all cores because that is what it was before.

Are these temperatures realistic? Normal? How can I make sure the readings are accurate?

Thanks!

2. rockit00

rockit00

Thanks Received:
    Hello, your temps look fairly normal to me. The Intel specsheet says the TjMax for Q6000 G0 series CPU is only 90C. I'm not sure what the TjMax for the Q6000 B2 series is.

3. A Cheese Danish

A Cheese Danish

Thanks Received:
    They look fairly normal to me as well. If you want to compare, grab SpeedFan and Everest.
    There will be somewhat of a difference, but you will atleast have a range of where your temps really are.

4. Bundy

Bundy

Thanks Received:
    your temperatures look ok but the sensor test was not very good at low CPU%. Was there another program running in the background?

I suggest you work your way through this http://www.techpowerup.com/realtemp/docs.php

5. fire2havoc New Member

Thanks Received:
    Your temps look fine.