1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Question about Samsung RAM temperature

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by madox, Jan 27, 2005.

1. madox New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi does anybody knows why the 3.3ns RAM from Samsung owns a lower temperature then
    the Samsung 5ns RAM? Runned 3dmark on both machines. Checked this yesterday with a x600(3.3ns) and radeon9600non-pro(5ns). Shoudnt be the speed the only difference???

Is it possible to destroy ram if your hands arent ANTI-STATIC? The result = dam HOT RAM ..what your opinions?

tnx for all answer ;)

2. madox New Member

Thanks Received:
    I followed many threads where people installed a new Cooler/FAN and the RAM is hotter then before the installation. Ati-Tool makes more errors then before the installation. I have the same Problem
    and i really installed the Arctic Cooler perfect without errors and enough silvercream ;)

I cant realize why and why this happens need some help, please...its not understandable
    Is there any chip on the card that control volt/ampere from GPU to RAM and if the GPU is on low temp it reduces the volt and ampere and this difference goes directly to the RAM (owns more volt and ampere then before so its simply hotter than before)

Or its electricity from my hands that goes through the chips and they burned inside or something like that...PLEASE HELP THANKS!!! i've got no clue

3. madox New Member

Thanks Received:
    sorry for posting again but i really need some informations about that thinggy...

REALLY NOBODY GOT ANY CLUE WHY THIS HAPPENS? IS IT A ERROR THAT ATI WANTS? TO DESTROY THE GURANTEE OF THE CARDS AND OWN A LOT OF MONEY THAT PPL CANT REPAIR UPDATED CARDS??? THATS A BAD FIRM PHILOSOPHY. ARCTIC and ATI dealin maybe togheter with that?

Because Arctic produces the cooler/fans and the ppl thinking its ok to buy such thing...after buying
    maybe millions of guarantees are destroyed and thats really some money for both firms or not??

Sorry, maybe iam wrong but thats my only conclusion in meantime.

That would be really bad for ATI and ARCTIC because they fooling their customers and nobody wants to be fooled and ripped from Hardware producers that everybody knows!!!

Even the managers should learn that.

Look at Canon and their chips in printers to stop working after 1 year or so...bad shit for the people that thrusted them and after all the firms name is not as good as before or totally destroyed

Nobody wants a product anymore, because you know they fooled you hardly

....thats absolutly not understandable!

Anyway thanks for your time...