1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Quite a Transformation!

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by Enmity, Oct 8, 2009.

1. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Man, it looks good really good. I love my HAF 932, but if I ever get the cash, I am so getting a Corsair Obsidian 300D case. Awesome job on the wiring too, even for a virgin. Mine looks sort of like that. I think I will be doing different cable management here this week when I put my new stuff in.
  2. Enmity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks Eagle, it took a lot of work to stuff all those cables in behind there but i'm really happy with the result. It looks nice and airflow is the best i've ever known. Im toying with the idea of cutting out the side mesh and putting in some perspex but keep the 23" fan where it is. that way you can actually see into the case a bit more
  3. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    3.5 is prime stable and 3.6 isnt but its stable enought to game on and work on like 4ghz is at 1.55V
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. Enmity New Member

Thanks Received:
    the key to keeping temps down is using the least amount of vcore to keep the processor stable. 3.6 will probably require 1.4 to stabilise but 1.375 would be the next step, basically its just a repeat of this process until you get as high as possible, then you look into the NB clocks and voltages/htlink
  5. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Just saw a review on that case, looks real big and real nice. Very expensive tho.
  6. Enmity New Member

Thanks Received:
    i can only find the 800D