1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Radeon 9800 Pro resistors r137 and 138 missing...

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by jaripetteri, Aug 15, 2005.

1. jaripetteri New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have my friends Radeon 9800 Pro graphic card which is missing two resistors becouse of unsuccesful cooler removal...

Does anyone have any idea about values for resistors R137 and R138? Those are near (too near?!?) of lower cooler heatsink clip on back side of card. Really small (0204 package) smd resistors. Even information am I really missing one or two resistors would be great. I'm not sure are both places polulated... So if you have similar (this one is made by Transcend but I think those are all the same...) please could you look about those resistors... even better if you have broken one and you could remove those and measure values... =)

[edit] I found picture about that card and there are both R137 and 138 on in...[/edit]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2005
  2. jaripetteri New Member

Thanks Received:
    I find information that value is 75 ohm for both R137 and R138 and also measured 75ohm from one I still had. Didn't find 75ohm but 68ohm resistors to fit and so far everything looks fine.