1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Radeon X800 XT Drivers

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by Dillinger, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger

Thanks Received:
    Where can i find these ATI Catalyst Drivers at? I have been searching this forum for drivers and even pop'd on over to the Omega site and there I am unable to even find a solid link for the DL, after installing WIN 7 the OS automatically DL "RADEON X800 XT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)
    " that and they are ok i guess, but DOD and other steam games are crashing, plus I use the Input for recording video from my Video camera. Im thinking that having better drivers will keep my games from crashing...

thank you
  2. DannibusX

DannibusX

Thanks Received:
    Dillinger says thanks.
  3. blkhogan

blkhogan New Member

Thanks Received:
  4. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Just a heads up: X series graphics cards no longer receive new updates as of February 2010. The links above will work but they won't include all the updates since then.
    Dillinger says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. Dillinger

Dillinger

Thanks Received:
    32 bit..thank you so much
  6. GotNoRice

GotNoRice New Member

Thanks Received:
    They were originally updating the legacy driver on an approx 3 month update schedule. Driver support for Pre-DirectX10 cards was split off into the legacy driver starting with the Catalyst 9.3 drivers. The 10.2 drivers are the most recent legacy driver although it's conceivable they might give another update in the future although them having broken their 3 month release schedule is certainly not a good sign.

FWIW I still have an X800XT-PE in an old AGP rig and using the 10.2 drivers I have not had problems in many games (other than games that require SM 3.0)