• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Carcharias Mic not detected but the headset working amazingly

SantyClaws

Title says it all. I;ve tried drivers, none are available, tried restarting....only thing i havent does is DL my sound card drivers

I have an asus G72GX with a realtek HD soundcard

Last edited:
System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
I'm assuming u have the headphone plugged into the headphone jack, and the mic into the mic jack.

If your doing that thru a soundcard then u problly need ur soundcard drivers.

Also make sure your Audio In is set as the correct thing, ala your soundcard audio in slot if thats what ur using for the mic

SantyClaws

k ill try that. but realtek isnt my main soundcard thingy im dl'ing all drivers. thanks for answering so close to christmas bro. i dont want to return these and wait a day for new ones

SantyClaws

OMFG THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH MAN. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockout:: :toast: :cry:

KomaToast

Hey SantyClaws did u have some weird noise coming form your carcharias? I am trying to get that off. Also my comp can't read my headset and install whatever driver it may need. I just came out of a four year coma and trying to get back up to par with tech. Could any of you explain to me how I can go about that process ShiBDiB just mentioned? Thank you!