1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FT][EU] Razer Deathadder for Other Gaming Mice

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by fenurch, Aug 4, 2010.

1. fenurch

fenurch

Thanks Received:
    So, I'm a very happy owner of a highly regarded Razer Deathadder which indeed, I love. But, I've had it for roughly a year now and well, I've been longing to give a go to possibly another gaming mice. This mouse was bought roughly a year ago (as I said) and is in perfect condition with all original packaging, accessories and whatnot. I'm looking for a gaming mouse of equal reputation or quality such as Logitech G9, Logitech G500, SteelSeries Xai, Razer Imperator etc however hit me up with whatever it is that you got (sadly I won't trade for anything that isn't regarded as gaming mice such as Logitech MX Revolution, Logitech G7 etc). This mice can be delivered to wherever you are or I can do a hand-to-hand trade in the centre of London (or South-East London) however if the offer is really good, I'm sure I can get to anywhere in London (that means that I won't travel to Manchester or even halfway to trade).

Here are a some pics. Pardon the quality but sadly, I don't have anything better (my phone is rather old-school).

EDIT: I would also consider selling depending on the price but this would be a last resort (although I can't guarantee that I shall sell even if I don't get a trade).

EDIT#2: Forgot to mention, reference. Amm, I don't have any actual heatware but I do 9 or so positive references on iTrader (iTrader is used as opposed to heatware in a BMX website I am a member of). Also, I believe that DanishDevil would give me a good reference as I sold my SS 5Hv2 to him a while ago but sadly, we didn't exchange in Heatware.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  2. kurosagi01

kurosagi01

Thanks Received:
    This probably would sound like a low deal but i'm give it a try since your opened to offers,i have a Steelseries Kinzu mouse lol.

3. fenurch

fenurch

Thanks Received:
    It would be perfect! :D
    There's just a huge drawback of Kinzu and that is that it only has 3 buttons :cry:
    Other than that I would be straight on it. Sorry and thank you for the offer though :(

kurosagi01 says thanks.
  4. kurosagi01

kurosagi01

Thanks Received:
    It is a very comfortable mouse and yeah i wish it did have more than 3 buttons but in terms of performance you wouldn't be disappointed with the correct mouse pad it runs like a champ and no problem. :)

5. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    You've gotta have heatware for the forum rules bro. Let's leave eachother some heat for that old transaction now!

6. fenurch

fenurch

Thanks Received:
    Okay, PM me what to do :D
    BTW I've just registered in Heatware.

7. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    Bump for your first Heatware eval!

8. fenurch

fenurch

Thanks Received: