1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT] Razer DeathAdder

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Kantastic, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:

General Rules
    • Please notify me through PM if you are interested in anything.
    • I am open to trades so hit me up with any offers, my only request is that you ship first.
    • Include the zip code I will be shipping to in the PM so I can calculate costs.
    • I reserve the right to cancel your order at anytime, even after payment has been received. If that be the case, you will get a full refund.
    • If you purchase more than one item, you will be given a slight discount.
    • I am not held liable for any damage done to the item during shipping/after arrival. Insurance is at customer's expense.
    • All sales are final as all items are tested before shipping. Returns due to "buyer's remorse" are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
    • Whilst sending payment include your name and the item you're paying for in a PayPal invoice. (This is for security purposes only.)

I just received my DeathAdder today via USPS First Class from [H], opened it up, rubbed it down with alcohol, wiped it down with a wet paper towel, and fired up a game to test it out.

I don't like it.

It will be shipped the same way I got it in the same exact box, no drivers, manuals, CDs, nothing, just a plain brown box with tape all over it.

Price is $35 shipped to the ConUS. I'm taking trades for 4GB DDR2 1066+ memory.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  2. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    Bump for a killer mouse and a good guy!

Kantastic says thanks.
  3. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    taking any trades? my mouse brokededed

4. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Thanks DD. It's unfortunate that I don't like it... for any other game it'd be killer but for GunZ Online I simply can't use it.

3870x2 - There's nothing in your thread that I need as of now because I'm looking to get a 4770 with a new 785G mobo, or I'd work something out with you for one of your 8600GTS's. (I'm looking for RAM if you have any.)

5. AthlonX2

AthlonX2 HyperVtX™

Thanks Received:
    i have a logitech G5 id trade for the deathadder

6. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    ^_^ I'm not looking for a gaming mouse anymore, I've tried way too many and have had to return/resell each and every single one of them.

I've pretty much sold the mouse, just waiting for a PM to clear something up.

7. IINexusII

IINexusII

Thanks Received:
    how can you not like this mouse :( ull get used to it after a while. i have the same deathadder/destructor combo

8. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Ha! Tell me about it. The thing is for the game I'm playing, I have to use the mouse a LOT more than your standard FPS game. Nothing has beat the standard $8 Microsoft optical mouse. I may look into buying the I.E. 3.0 because it looks like it can take a lot of abuse.

Anyway payment received from LagunaX!

9. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Made it 5 minutes before the post office closes!

Payment received 8/03, package sent 8/03, delivery confirmation # given 8/03.

Thread closed.