1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Introduces the Blade Pro 17-Inch Gaming Laptop

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, May 31, 2013.

1. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    After 4 razer mice and this dumb keyboard i have here which is all the 2nd one from rma i have enough of their shit. And every mouse got the double click issue been though rma to happen months later and a keyboard that likes to miss or add extra key presses which was the same issue with the 1st one so got no were by having a warranty on any of there crap.

Tell ya what not spending another die o there crap already out of $400+ as it is. Ooh and their software is incomparable with Steelseries it seems as when razor softwaree is installed it crashes the SS app randomly.

2. Galas

Galas

Thanks Received:
  3. lZKoce

lZKoce

Thanks Received:
    Oh yeah, I looked it up- you should've said that on the 1st place :) You are right. What a bummer, no LAN port on the 14" model. Wow, that's bad. You move into a new place, still haven't picked your router (for example) and only have a LAN- no internet for you- it happens. Not cool.

4. alucasa

alucasa

Thanks Received:
    Lenovo has one for around one grand. It's 750m sli. Not too shabby for the price. It's 15 inch as well.

Lenovo Ideapd Y580.

5. Darkrealms

Thanks Received:
    I know I'm a little late to the comment party but has any compared the MSI GS70?
    laptopmag.com review

I have actually considered picking up one of the Blade Pros V2 on ebay for around $1500. Still not sure if I want something that big (17") for work however.

6. Prima.Vera

Prima.Vera

Thanks Received:
    2300$ for GeForce GTX 765M only?? Yeah right. Razor pls try again...