1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Lachesis

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Stonesour767, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Stonesour767

Stonesour767 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I got a brand new one this morning. I like it so far but the software is completely confusing. also, small annoyances like that fact that when i even tapp the desk the mouse icon wiggles slowly down the page, even when pressing keys. And also setting up profiles seems to be a bit dodgy as the name of the profile doesnt even appear in the place where it should. If any one has one, help would be greatly appreciated. Also, configuring it so the top side button is foreward and the bottom one is back doesnt seem to wasnt to work, althoguh it did earlier.

2. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    Did you rock Google for any help? Believe it or not everyone has this issue, and you should probably contact the company because they'll give you a special mod disc that fixes the issue.

3. Stonesour767

Stonesour767 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have actually talked to one of the so called chat people with my problems, she didnt really help that much.

4. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    That's stupid of her. You should e-mail their tech support (if you can fill them in that the person you talked with in a live session was not helpful) and tell them you heard about a teflon disc the company offers to stabilize the mouse. It covers the silver ring around the optical sensor that says 'razor'.

In the future: e-mails usually work better for real life problems not covered in the FAQs. Live support is a joke for any and all companies. When that changes I will be a happier man.

5. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    Yeah Binge, that's the best way to do it.

They also have a new thing out from Corepad for stability issues. Razer Lachesis

But, I would get with Razer on your problem before even doing the corepad stuff.

6. Kovoet

Kovoet

Thanks Received:
    The very reason I don't use mine buddy. But if you register with their website they also have an update for the mouse.

I found the software did not work in all games. thats why out of the razer mize I much prefer the Deathadder.

I loved the shape of the Lachesis but ot was the software issues that ruined it for me.