1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Real Temp Issue 3.60

Discussion in 'RealTemp' started by paulb787, Aug 27, 2011.

1. paulb787 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys 1st post here. hoping you can help me out. When running realtemp i am only seeing my core temps. The load and frequency is 0.0% all the time. Oddly enough to get it working i have to run core temp rc1 and close it out and re-open realtemp. then the load and frequency values appear correctly. I cannot stand coretemp. There are just to many bugs in RC1.

Pls Help,
    Paul

Thanks!

2. paulb787 New Member

Thanks Received:
    my solution was installing 3.69 beta version. 3.6 is having issues with sandy bridge procesors.

3. unclewebb

unclewebb RealTemp Author

Thanks Received:
  4. manofthem

manofthem WCG-TPU Team All-Star!

Thanks Received:
    ^^ this here, fixed my little discrepancies. Better than Core Temp, had problems with that junk

Crunching for Team TPU
  5. TonyB

TonyB

Thanks Received:
    yeah i agree i got ride of core temp as well they are now using some junk crape-ware installer now.

6. unclewebb

unclewebb RealTemp Author

Thanks Received:
    A few people over the years have tried to twist my arm and include an installer for RealTemp but I've always said no. I like simple utility programs that you can download and install them wherever you like and when you get sick of them you can delete them or move them anywhere you like.