1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

RealTemp: 1 Million Downloads!!

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by mlee49, Jan 23, 2013.

1. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    Many of you know the amazing software that TechPowerUp has developed and supported through the years. GPU-Z is now a world wide standard for graphic card compatibility and monitoring. TPUCapture is a handy screen capture tool I know I've used for years. Radeon Bios Editor gained immediate recognition as the premier bios editor when the AMD Radeon HD 6950 to HD 6970 Mod came about in early 2011. Intel based temperature monitoring program, RealTemp has absolutely blown up in terms of popularity. RealTemp 3.7 has been downloaded over 1,000,000 times in just over one year!!!

Thats simply amazing!! And for that, I say THANK YOU!!!!!

Many of you know my support for TechPowerUp and the programming gurus, but if you don't please visit the link below:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127877

Basically, I want everyone to know that there is a real person who writes all this software. They have names, families, and are everyday people like you and me. Oh, and did I mention all this software is FREE!! Its important to recognize them for their amazing skills and even donating a couple dollars/pesos/Euro can give them motivation to continue support and development. Please consider donating to the faithful, TechPowerUp backed, truly skilled programmers who have given us some really cool software:

RBE via PayPal email address: BAGZZlash@gmx.de

Real Temp via PayPal email address: monitrex@yahoo.ca

TechPowerUp via the PayPal link at the bottom of this page:

http://www.techpowerup.com/contact.php

Thanks again for all the cool software that you guys write, I really admire your gumption to continue development and your skills as programmers is truly amazing! I wish you all nothing short of a strongly motivated career enjoying your continued support for the software you all provide.

MT Alex, Sasqui and AlienIsGOD say thanks.
  2. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    As a side note, there are other programmers within TechPowerUp that have created unique freeware and I would be remiss if I did not at least mention them.

TechPowerUp member Kreij is a forum moderator and member since February of 2007. He's a very active member of the community and has graciously hosted many hardware and game giveaways on his own dime. Kreij has put together a few utilities such as Monitor Unburn Utility which was created after he burned an image onto an LCD :laugh: He also has a claim to fame with Little Alt Code Utility, another project developed due to his own experience with forgetting these handy key strokes.

Another forum member that has support the community with over 10,000 posts and a few homebrew software programs is FordGT90Concept. He has developed a unique utility called Large Address Aware which helps memory usage and with support for Windows 2K and XP it can be extremely handy. Pick Random Line is another simple utility that has gain notoriety with all the giveaways that have sprung up over the last year. Simple but very handy. Random Password Generator is yet another utility, that as the title suggests can generate a random password based on criteria specified by the user. Quite handy and FREE!

Another member you should know is Solaris17. He's a long time member since August of 2005. Solaris has contributed to the community hundreds of times over with his helpful posts and modding. He also has developed a slick program called Solaris Utility DVD. Its a very useful compilation of various apps like disk defrag, antivirus, and drivers galore that has a handy auto-run feature as well as being boot-able. Very nice to have for troubleshooting or new computer builds.

Super-Mega-Ultra-Badass thanks for the great software you all have written!!!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  3. johnspack

johnspack

Thanks Received:
    Realtemp, don't leave home without it!!!!!! Yes we have amazing people here in TPU. Starting with Wizzard, and going down the list. Best forum on the net.