1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Reduced E6750 Perfomance

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Edito, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Edito

Edito

Thanks Received:
    Hi ppl i was doin some overclocking stuff 2 day and i got a BoSD and i was forced to format the PC and after that my vista score was downgraded from 5.7 to 5.5 and i want to know if my cpu is somehow damaged???

Thanks...

2. speedkills

speedkills New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey Edito,

Is this using the same mobo (from your other thread) where you have to push down on the southbridge to post or a different one?

3. Edito

Edito

Thanks Received:
    The one im using its fresh :) i got 2 Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus the one i tested its the 1st P5N32-E SLI Plus, i was doin overclock on the fresh one when i get BsOD and now my CPU score went down from 5.7 to 5.5...

4. Edito

Edito

Thanks Received:
    ad about the the press down thing, its like this i don't what happened with the chipset cooling the fact is when i press down the chipset cooler the mobos post ill make a video tommorow and ill post but im planning on put a thermal past maybe can help but in these thread i want to know what happened to my CPU why vista lowered the score from 5.7 to 5.5...

5. Fastmix

Fastmix New Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't think so, if it was damaged it wouldn't post or bsod, are you sure you are using the same bios settings, or do you have the power settings enabled.

6. Edito

Edito

Thanks Received:
    im using my computer in default settings now no changes in bios i loaded the default and run it till now but im updating the entire system maybe after that things will change im going to install SP1 now...