1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Reiza Studio's "Formula Truck", PC racing sim{pre-order}

Discussion in 'Games' started by Quake6, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Quake6 New Member

Thanks Received:
    http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/

Reiza are the makers of Game Stock Car 2012{easily one of the best sims ever made, and has 50+tracks}......and now they're on the verge of releasing what they call Formula Truck....big assed racing prime movers{semi's}.

Pre-order price is $25{10% discount}.

I used paypal to buy GSC 2012, and Racedepartment are the official support forums, with members of Reiza staff onboard to help.

As usual, a G27 FFB wheel is strongly recommended to get the absolute best of a PC racing sim, in which you'll experience the best FFB and amazing steering/pedal precision.

Release date is Jan 2013.

Formula Truck by Reiza - Onboard Gameplay - YouTub...

Youtube footage at Interlagos.

re...GFX, GSC 2012 looks very good maxed, so don't let these scaled vids put u off.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  2. Quake6 New Member

Thanks Received:
    If you look at the youtube footage you'll notice the trucks are a "bit" oversteery, and to me, this is very welcome as I see this as more about fun and FFB than trying to be supa competitive.
    I have a semi mod for GTR EVO, but rear grip seems excessive so it's not huge fun to drive, but this could be plain epic.