1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Revo Uninstaller

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Asylum, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Asylum

Asylum

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  2. ZakkWylde

ZakkWylde

Thanks Received:
    use it all the time, excellent program. Much cleaner than add/remove programs in Windows
    Asylum says thanks.
  3. Asylum

Asylum

Thanks Received:
    Yea its a pretty sweet program.
  4. Rado D

Rado D New Member

Thanks Received:
    Im using it for about 5 years now or so,Im actually using the PRO version now.which is surely overpriced,but at the moment they are offering it with 30% discount.furthermore and thats the main reason I replied here,is that something very veird,but pleasant happened when I was purchasing it online..When I was filling the form after I pressed the purchase button online,I progressed to the filling the form before payment a few times I was pressing the BACK button in firefox as I wasnt sure with the information I filled and was just doing random thing when.as I mentioned,I purchased it because it was on discount offer..so when I was pressing this BACK button back and fort few times,suddenly where it was shoving next to the description line of the product,that its 30% off atm,suddenly It has changed to 50% OFF,first I couldnt believe so I Pressed BACK and FORT in the browser few more times,sometimes it went back to 30% off sometimes to 50%,just wait until it will be 50% and then pay...so I ended up paying £12 something(£15 with tax) for it there in UK,instead of £29.99..its worth of a try,so give it a try if you are interested in the PRO version of this wonderful program..someone say that is not worth £29.99.and probably I would agree and stay at the free version..but if you manage to get the 50% off,then its worth it.the PRO version has a nicer interface some more features and better uninstaller results..

EDIT: OH and if you are wondering why is not showing any discount(for 1 computer) at all when you are viewing the list of purchase options( One,Two,or 4+computer).its because first you have to have installed the free version and then click to auto update and there you should see the option for 30% discount..
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
    scaminatrix and Asylum say thanks.
  5. Asylum

Asylum

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the info. :toast:
  6. Drone

Drone

Thanks Received:
    free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.
  7. Rado D

Rado D New Member

Thanks Received:
    You are welcome :)
  8. Rado D

Rado D New Member

Thanks Received:
    You see I never really realised that when I was using the free version,but its probably,because not less then 2 years back,there wasnt soo many 64bit applications available.I remember that I was few times wondering that something is missing from the list,tho.
  9. jfgwapo New Member

Thanks Received:
    I first saw this software at tweaktown 2-3years ago. Used it, enjoying it till now. Nice to see it here too, this a amateur-friendly software to remove a Windows program.