1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Rift - Planes of Telara

Discussion in 'Games' started by kuroikenshi, Feb 9, 2011.

1. lemode

Thanks Received:
    just contact me in game...

wheelchairjouster on reclaimer

2. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Im already lvl11 and game really takes in it, its best I had ever played till now.I started with rouge+bladedancer+forgot :p. I like invasions and rifts very much :) and now i watching eurovision.

3. kuroikenshi

kuroikenshi

Thanks Received:
    I will throw it out there as well... if any of you are in the Japan or Australian time frame and you dont have a guild, why not try Briarcliff Defiant side? We are a small guild who just likes to run stuff when we can. We all have families and kids so we have kind of take care of those before we play so we dont usually get on until around 9pm during the regular week. :toast:

4. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    How long did it take to get rank 6 pvp? In my players career I am only 13k/45k to rank 2 pvp. I dont pvp a lot, granted, but still!

5. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Im lvl12 in game but I cant decide what skills to take so I didnt took any yet havent even opened skill tree.Maybe you got any suggestions waht skills to learn in first place for rogue and bladedancer?

6. lemode

Thanks Received:
    took me around 26 days to hit rank 6 and get all my rank 6 gear.

7. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    yeah i am in pve... never been much for pvp
    i'll join with you if you can help me not get my ass kicked...

8. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    26 days of..how many hours? lol. I have been getting maybe 7k prestige an hour if lucky.. ofc guardian is in a slump. only won 1/3 games today.

9. lemode

Thanks Received:
    not sure exactly. i've pvpd on all my toons so it's hard to say the EXACT time spent if you only have 1. I know a guy on another server who did it within 10 days after everyone 1st started hitting 50. but he never slept so he's a different case.

10. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    is it worth it to buy rank 2, rank 3 gear while going through? or should I just save for 5/6

Also, what about clerics give you the most problems? gotta use my advantages ;P

11. lemode

Thanks Received:
    okay...stick to your pve server then cuz i can't promise that haha. tell me what server you're on and i still may join you!

Healing in general is powerful in this game and really depends on the player. With 1.2 marksman IS a ranged mage/cleric killer so the only people I have problems with are the r6 geared clerics. It will depend on valor gear basically. You guys have some uber mitigation that can make you damn near invincible.

Um…for visible classes I’d suggest buying all the gear you can for 3/4 don’t worry about it till you hit p3 if you’re already there and have favor…just save it for 5/6.

digibucc says thanks.
  12. kuroikenshi

kuroikenshi

Thanks Received:
    I would just wait... you can level pretty fast if you are in good groups and do quests... so getting the lower pieces would kind of be a waste.

13. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Today i found that there are reset skill option at class trainer.Does it reset all skill tree andi can build my char a new for free? or does it got some requirements to do reset.I jsut was afraid to click on it because i dont know its instant or there will be option given

14. CrackerJack

CrackerJack

Thanks Received:
    The reset skill, only reset's the current soul/build :)

Jaffakeik says thanks.
  15. kuroikenshi

kuroikenshi

Thanks Received:
    Also to add to it, i think it maxes out to 50g per respec when you have done it enough.

Jaffakeik says thanks.
  16. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Today i hit lvl20.Wanted to ask if i still can do some lvling in starting area or need to move to next area?And about those achievements are they any good .or just like steam no purpose at all.

17. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Thanks Received:
    At L20 you should move on.

18. kuroikenshi

kuroikenshi

Thanks Received:
    Click for free 7 day trial

Finally got into my flow of making money. I rule the mid level weapon range on the AH. buy 3p worth of mats, make 30p in profits! :rockout:

19. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    you playin on EU or US servers me on EU refuge server.

20. kuroikenshi

kuroikenshi

Thanks Received:
    So Trion just announced that come the 1.3 patch, they will be offering server transfers! Some of the cool things with this are as follows...

1. FREE!
    2. You can transfer once a week.
    3. Guild Leaders can transfer their entire guild (EXP, PERKS, ranks) with them.

I believe our guild will be doing this... if anyone is considering doing this... I would probably shoot for a medium server.

Reason being that since the AFK timer has been extended (like 2 hours you can stay logged into the server) that queues are going to go back up there again.

Only thing I am worried about are about ninja looters.. free transfers that you can do once a week, you can make quite the haul.

CrackerJack says thanks.
  21. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    Anything about upping dungeon difficulty? or class balance?

22. CrackerJack

CrackerJack

Thanks Received:
    Anyone still playing? I got bored with it after hitting 50... and canceled. Was waiting for 1.3 (i think) patch, to change servers.. Belmont population isn't that great, but most of the ppl on there are either cleric or rogues lol So I was gonna jump on to a more populated server...

23. kuroikenshi

kuroikenshi

Thanks Received:
    Still playing here! Just havent posted anything cause nothing of interest has happened yet.

Currently leveling my cleric... I am doing a inquisitor/sentinal/warden build and I am having a great time! Kill 5 consecutitive people in IPP this morning! Would kill one and then another jumped out to take me out. :rockout:

24. Flak

Thanks Received:

I paid for a 3 month sub but stopped playing before the free 30days even ended. Once I hit lvl 50 with more then one char the game got boring. Was hard to get guild groups or even pugs for experts. Tried to play the game again when they added the dungeon finder, but that didn't seem to alleviate any of the issues I have on my particular server (Alsbeth). I've sat in game queued in the dungeon finder Fri and Sat on my server and never got a group (and I've tried to queue as healer/tank/dps....). And we are talking queued for more then an hour. So after that experience I don't think I've even logged in for 10+ days now.

25. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    account ran out last week. I havent missed it at all. Latest patch pretty much ruined it for me, as it has turned into WoW 1.3. T2s once were hard-core but now pretty much effortless. Expert/Raid rifts are pretty much rewardless. There's nothing to do that increases gear except 20 man raids.