1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Rixty, uKash

Discussion in 'General Software' started by johnspack, Apr 25, 2013.

1. johnspack

johnspack

Thanks Received:
    Put this where ever you want, but absolute bs.... I paid for $30 but lost receipt, they said can't help, I paid for a 2nd
    $30 voucher... the website says the required currency conversion not supported... last time I read something like that, it meant F you. ??
    https://www.rixty.com/home

2. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    You're right, it looks like BS. Why did you bother to begin with?

3. johnspack

johnspack

Thanks Received:
    I don't friggin know.... dammit.

Because I don't trust Paypal any more. That's why.

I'm really angry about this. I've lost 100s of dollars because of the non existent exchange rate. The bs I have to go through to do rmas ect with American companies just to replace a few stupid parts. And now the exchange rate for paypal, and I just lost $60 to uKash. I'm on a frigging fixed income, now I have no food for the rest of the month. Why is there no integrity in business anymore?

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
  4. johnspack

johnspack

Thanks Received:
    Dammit, colour me stupid, yes Rixty and UKash work just fine. Ignore my rantings before, I apologize. I was able to xfer cash to WoT within friggin seconds of buying the vouchers.
    Edit: I lost my first voucher. Bought a 2nd voucher, couldnt figure it out cuz I was loaded... yeah try to..... next morning I figured it out and cashed it in. 2 days later the sons
    owner of the store saved a copy of the 1st voucher, and gave that to me when I went in. Worked again. Well there's my stupid story of the week......

Last edited: May 2, 2013