1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Roccat Isku FX with Talk FX Starts Selling

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Dec 5, 2012.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Roccat announced market availability of the Isku FX, a variant of the March, 2011-launched Isku gaming keyboard. It comes with two additions to its feature-set, multi-color key illumination, and Talk FX. The keyboard lets you choose from no less than 16.8 million colors, virtually the entire 32-bit RGB color palette, to illuminate keys. In addition, the keyboard gets Talk FX, a software that follows your game, and uses the keyboard's lighting to create effects, adding to your immersion. Talk FX is already available with Kone XTD, a video detailing can be watched after the break. Isku FX is a durable membrane-type keyboard featuring 36 macro/hotkeys in addition to its standard 104-key QWERTY layout. It is priced at 100€.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    radusorin says thanks.
  2. Vancha

Thanks Received:
    ?

I remember when I thought Roccat held some promise.

Edit: Damn, now I wish the video had remained absent. That was horrible. I thought perhaps it'd be like those LED strips you could put behind your monitor that glowed the same colour as whatever was on the screen.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  3. Redspeed93

Redspeed93

Thanks Received:
    Looks great, but sadly the membrane keys outweighs the looks by far. Make it with Cherry MX Red's and I'll buy it without further consideration.
  4. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    Say what :wtf:
  5. DaveK

DaveK

Thanks Received:
    Looks good. I've been turned off some keyboards due to the back lighting, the Logitech G110 was my last choice but was too limited in back lighting, €100 though :(