1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Rockstars support dont help well(gtaIV)

Discussion in 'Games' started by @RaXxaa@, Nov 24, 2009.

1. @RaXxaa@ New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well i contacted the rockstar and asked them about some missing vehcles in thier new game and maybe if they have a reason or any info if the Hummer is gonna be back on mulitplayer Xbox.360.... and asked them if they can get some Midnight club games back, the older ones, Dub edit... and stuff... and about the buzzard being a pain in the ass...

They reply telling me how to clear my system cache!!!

I mean how does it concern the Midnight club may be coming out or the vehcles removed from the game on purpose?

mrhuggles says thanks.
  2. mrhuggles

mrhuggles

Thanks Received:
    lol

3. @RaXxaa@ New Member

Thanks Received:
    Did anyone else get annoyed by rockstar, cuz that moment was like making me go in thier building and beat the shit out of rockstar tech staff, for such a lousy reply...

4. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry, thread fail. First, I have no idea what you are saying. Second, making unwarranted threats against anyone and/or anything is a waste of forum space and accomplishes nothing.

So. Did you try clearing your system cache? How about reinstalling the game? You are experiencing problems other people aren't having, leaving the problem to be something on your end.

5. @RaXxaa@ New Member

Thanks Received:
    UM dude iam talking abt a 360 ssso you cant re install.... And i have cleared my cache with no success and to find out by other people that it is true that they removed those stuff from the game! PLZ READ