1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Rosewill Destroyer Gaming Case $39.99 Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Robert-The-Rambler, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Robert-The-Rambler

Robert-The-Rambler

Thanks Received:
    Enter promo code EMCYVYT33 at checkout to reduce the price to $39.99. I think the design looks real solid and the cooling capacity potential is very strong. I've used other Rosewill cases before in mid to lower end builds and they are very good. This particular model looks like it would go head to head with the Antec 300 if you add the optional fans. It comes with 3 fans, one in front, one in rear, and one on top. It can be expanded to two top 120mm exhaust fans, 1 bottom intake fan, 1 rear 120mm exhaust, 2 side 120mm intake fans and 1 front intake 120mm fan. That is outstanding. If all you need is a basic case with adequate cooling then the stock setting should be great, too. The sale is for 24 hours.

Rosewill DESTROYER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Comp...
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    Soylent Joe and TIGR say thanks.
  2. TIGR

Thanks Received:
    I suspect it would be very difficult to beat this case for the price with free shipping. It is similar (almost identical) to the HEC Blitz which is currently $60 shipped at Newegg.
  3. Robert-The-Rambler

Robert-The-Rambler

Thanks Received:
    The last case I bought.........

That was so close to a premium brand name case was the Sigma Windstorm. It was about $60 - $70 and it came with six 120mm fans. It is the coolest running case I've ever seen. My system temps are in the 25 degree Celsius range with Triple Radeon 4850s. With all the fans installed the Destroyer case is almost identical in practice to that. My guess is Sigma got sued by the maker of the original case because they basically copied the same exact design.(I think it was the CM 690) The moral of the story is when the case looks to be awfully similar to the other guys and it costs way less buy it before it simply is gone.
  4. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received: