• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Russianboy's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwchang007

Processor C2D T7200@2 ghz vcore: .9875
Motherboard generic laptop board
Cooling fan control and antec notebook cooler
Memory 2 GBs@ 533 mhz ddr2
Video Card(s) x1400 mobile, overclocked: 526mhz core/ 882mhz ddr
Storage 120 GB@ 5400 rpm fujitsu
Display(s) 15.4" 1440x900
Audio Device(s) integrated
Software vista 32 bit home premium
First off I didn't know he was banned till he sent me a message in myspace. Well he has something to say for himself....and here it is

I think you have noticed that I have been rather "cynical" lately, and not myself, well I realized this when I got a temporary ban for "being an asshole", and basically I would like to write a story of WHY this occurred, and I would ask you to quote the following paragraph, perferably in a new thread but a popular thread such as the picture thread would work as well.

"Hello everyone, I see that you all miss me :p, and I would like to take the time to explain my rude behavior on the forums.

Due to various "environmental" factors, mostly my school, the circumstances I am in and other stuff, I have had a personality shift, from calm, collected and overall a "light, airy and bright" person, to an unstable, angry, suicidal and impulsive person.

Imagine this: You were taught at a young age to be your own boss, to set goals to yourself and to control your life, it gives you a great self-discipline character, one that sets goals to oneself and you become like a "parent to yourself", this is what I had become.

One thing you taught yourself to do was always "be neutral", if you are having a bad day, don't show it, it can only hurt your chances of achieving your goals, always be calm, polite and direct, and that way teachers will see me as motivated and are more likely to nominate me to various higher-education groups, and to be honest it has worked almost flawlessly, I have gotten into the gifted program, my teachers see me as as star student and I am overall going into the direction of success.

Now, imagine that you hate the circumstances you are in, you feel resentful and angry because society keeps on screwing you over, now I am certainly NOT the only person to experience this, over half of the kids in my class and most of my friends from the SWAS (gifted) program hate the "environment" they are in, I would go to detail but it would take up my entire night to write in all of the details, but long story short, you are neglected, beaten down, and that sort of stuff, and so are all the kids around you, some of my friends have become suicidal and not themselves over this, just like I have, only I am a in slightly different case which makes it a lot worse than me.

Remember how I said that I suppress all of my negative feelings? Well this is what happened, some minor things started to bug me, no biggie, I shrugged of the fact that my science teacher is a pedophile, then more stuff came in, I thought, big deal, I have been through way worse, and carried on, and even though I THOUGHT I shrugged it off, it didn't, my daily annoyances began to eat away at me, and I had no idea I was even feeling any anger (I don't "feel" myself suppressing my negative feelings anymore, it is involuntary), and I continued through my daily life.

I started to have a "twang" to my behavior, I was becoming more and more annoyed at stuff on CNN, I began to criticize people more, and worst of all, I was getting more and more annoyed at everyday stuff, and all this time I had no idea I was even mad, I DID know that I was annoyed at the thing that was annoying me, but I just shrugged it off and carried on.

This created a loop, and I began to really get "responsive", friends wondered why I always kept to myself all day, talking to nobody, then BAM! I butted into a conversation that was annoying me, my friends noticed this, but once again, due to my "exterior", even my very observant parents noticed nothing, and to be honest, they still know nothing.

Then came the stage where I really went off my rocker, basically I triggered a chemical imbalance in my brain, I became suicidal, wondering about "the end", and I also plotted mass murders in my spare time, thinking about how nice it would be to come to school with a machine gun and shoot everyone, or round up all my enemies at school, send them to the basement cafeteria, and gas them, I became very cynical and "dark", always keeping to myself, a few girls in my classroom noticed this, and being the nice girls they were they pressed me to tell them what was wrong, and I honestly told them, nothing, because even at this point, I felt nothing, nothing except a burning pain in my head, I cannot describe it, but it feels like your head is swimming with anger, it would not go away, it was just there, burning, but all of this time I still thought that everything was fine, because my exterior self felt everything was fine, and I just was covering up my own rage, which by now I was now beyond unstable, I was not able to think about my actions, only act, and infrared noticed this, and banned me for being an asshole, I don't blame him.

Well I had several days of rest, and I think I have settled down somewhat, and I would like to take the time to apologize to those who I have wronged or annoyed, or planned to torture/execute in my macabre fantasies.

Once again I apologize, and I greatly anticipate my return to TPU, if the mods allow it of course, but considering my past behavior, I will not be surprised if you mods/guys don't want me there.

-russianboy

pbmaster

Processor AMD Phenom II 955
Motherboard Asus Crosshair III Formula
Cooling Cooler Master V8 CPU cooler, 120 mm and 200 mm exhaust, 3 x 120 mm intake
Memory 4 GB OCZ DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon HD 4890
Storage Western Digital 500 GB Blacks in RAID 0/ Wesdtern Digital SE16 250 GB
Display(s) Acer 19" widescreen
Case Antec Nine Hundred
Audio Device(s) Supreme X-Fi
Power Supply Seasonic M12 SS-700HM
Software Windows Vista Home Premium x64 SP2
Benchmark Scores 3dMark 03-~62k 3dMark 05-~22k 3dMark 06-18268
At least he said sorry....I guess

Namslas90

All the sign and symptoms of NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!! Other members here have expierenced the same thing and learned to handle it. The best way is, to choose one or two days a week, and LOG OFF at 8pm and go to bed.

:toast:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
lol.

He should be downgraded to a temp ban, 30 days or so. let him get some sleep and calm down, then return.

Various people have been warned about this before, bans aren't open to public discussion. If something needs to be said about it contact the mod in question privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.