1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Saitek Cyborg V3 Mouse going nuts !

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Yukikaze, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Thanks Received:
    My Saitek Cyborg V3 doesn't like nVidia drivers. I am not kidding. When I was running my HD4870X2, the V3 worked like a charm. Once I swapped to the GTXs, the mouse became sluggish and slow, taking several wrist movements to get across the screen (Usually takes a slight nudge to get it where I want). It happens from the second I get into windows, and the solution is to re-plug the mouse into another USB port so it gets recognized again and voila, I'm back to normal.

This did not happen with the HD4870X2 and ATI's drivers, this also doesn't happen with my MX518 and it does happen on my Q9650 rig as well (Which also runs nVidia drivers).

Has anyone ever encountered something this weird ?
  2. Arrakis+9

Arrakis+9

Thanks Received:
    maybe a driver conflict of some sort ? hard to imagine an issue like that happening, maybe you could check and see if the mouse has any firmware updates that you could apply ?
  3. Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, I'll check for it when I get back at my Q9650 rig. I swapped mice so I am with my MX518. It is definitely a weird as heck issue...