1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Sandisk Extreme 240 and 3 Corsair SP120 fans

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by manofthem, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    I'm clearing out stuff I'm not using in an effort to pay off the monitor I just ordered, and they are as follows.
    First off, my Heatware!

-1 Sandisk Extreme 240GB, purchased new from Newegg on 6/18/12. I'm selling this drive and keeping my 2 Sammy ssds. Just did a secure erase on the drive, and it comes with everything it originally came with (box, small manual, and ssd), does not include a 2.5/3.5 adapter
    $150 shipped SOLD ON [H]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -3 Corsair SP120 2350rpm fans, purchased new from Newegg on 6/16/12. I just ordered some Scythe Gentle Typhoons, hopefully to be somewhat quieter. I never used any of the accessories, and I never knew that little black cable (a voltage step-down for reduces speed that I never tried, can't comment on its usage) and screws were there until I took the pic lol. I hooked these up to my fan controller, and I ran them either on or off (half way created a high pitch noise).
    $30 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Prices include shipping, which will be USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation. Payment through Verified and Confirmed non-CC PayPal! Buyer must have good Heat!
    PM or post with any questions about the items or to point out anything I forgot to add. Thanks! :toast:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  2. t_ski

t_ski Former Staff

Thanks Received:
    Looking for any trades?

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    I'm really looking to make up some of the money I just spent on a new monitor. But, I am not completely closed off to trades. Thanks

t_ski says thanks.
  4. t_ski

t_ski Former Staff

Thanks Received:
    Please take a look at my FS thread (link is sig) and let me know if there's anything there that interests you (or if there something in particular you might like). :toast:

manofthem says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    The Gentle Typhoons will be louder then the Corsair fans just so you know. Unless you don't have a fan controller and got Gentle typhoon that runs at a lower RPM

6. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    Thanks but nothing at the moment :toast:
    We shall see if you are right, but yes the GT are lower rpm.

The ssd is tentatively sold on [H], just waiting for a PP issue to be resolved, and I shall update the OP.