1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sapphire radeon 9200se 128MB memory issue

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by feral, May 16, 2005.

1. feral New Member

Thanks Received:
    Since I've had to post this more than once, i'm just gonna copy/paste everything from another forum i posted on.

:( i'm really not a big nooby, it's just that Myself, and every single person i've asked, have never heard of anything like this. as soon as i go pickup some blank cds, ima reflash the card again with the right bios. (assuming that, for some odd ass reason, i somehow clicked on the link to download the sapphire 9200se 64MB with samsung 4.0 ram, instead of the sapphire 9200se 128MB with samsung 4.0 ram.)

PLEASE, if you know anything about anything i'm talking about, your input is already ready to be thanked :)

2. djbbenn

Thanks Received:
    What you need to do is test the card in another computer, but as you said you can't. It helps a lot to know if its the card or the mobo. It may be your drivers...did you try getting rid of them and getting new ones?

-Dan

3. feral New Member

Thanks Received:
    well, one thing that was a big no no in my book, that i did, was take out and replace my p4p800-E deluxe, with a crappy ecs 648fx... no format, just a straight up tear apart, throw together, and a reinstall of all the new drivers and what not. i really wish i had access to some blank cds, like right at this exact moment, because i have no problem trying to flash my video card again, i mean it's been flashed like 5 times now. (2 of which, were totally blind flashes.. i just used the incredibly loud fireball HDD as my queue to let me know when it's not busy. :D)

anyways, i think, just because i've never formatted this western digital hdd, and my winxp os is on a standalone 10 gig quantum slowness, i'm gonna sit and organize mad stuff, so i can format onto the better drive, and reinstall EVERYTHING.

also, if anybody knows how to use ati bios editor, please explain why all the .rom bios files all say non ati bios, when i try to open them with it. even the files i get straight from here still say non ati bios... am i doing something wrong? :p appreciative, and thankful for any posts.