1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sarah Palin could be our VP!

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by chron, Aug 29, 2008.

1. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    my brother watched 2 of his friends get blown to hell 6 months ago over there, and he still supports bush, the war was neccasary, and i support the troops whole heartidly, but the war was a necisty, Sadam refused weapons inspections and was harboring terrorists, we caught a few terrorists already in Iraq.
  2. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    Please tell me the blogs you subscribe to, because for the life of me, I cant find a single bit of info to back all of your claims.
    All I could find was, that if it was a deal where the mother could die, the abortion is necessary. She said that in the CSM.

She has an apparent 80%+ approval in her state. That is from Real Clear Politics web site, so I do not get that part of your post.

I am a still undecided, and will be until after the debates,...so please tell me where you get this info you post.
  3. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    They can have my gun when they can pry it from my cold dead fingers.
  4. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    agreed, my gun stays with me, if they want them, they can walk through lead :D
  5. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    Thank you for your service:toast: Details please,...I love details...
  6. Paulieg

Paulieg The Mad Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Definately A. She is hot. I don't think it's a "slimey move", but it certainly is a suspicious strategy. Just more hypocritical than anything, when you heard the McCain camp yap about Obama's lack of experience. I'm on the fence with most elections, since I'm a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. I like McCain, and would have voted for him if he had picked more of a moderate VP despite the fact she's hot. My vote will go reluctantly to Obama. I would have voted for Ron Paul, if he had a chance in hell to win.
  7. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    all i can say to some of the posts here in this thread is oh mother of mercy.

Just why, literally why?
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  8. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
  9. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    URL gave a malformed video ID
  10. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
  11. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    It doesn't matter what his faith is, who cares if he is Muslim, Jew, Jehovah, Buddhist, Hindu or Christian.

What matters is what he can for your country, and when the majority of the world hates pretty much everything about the current administration, he can do a helluva lot to change the stereotype that the world has of America of being a brash, shoot first ask questions later, hide behind amendments crap, arrogant nation.
  12. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    That's not the strange part,...the interviewer was a staunch democrat and even helped Clinton get elected, now he seems aggressive towards the party's new star.
  13. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    Hmmmmm...I need to ponder that statement for a while.
  14. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    I just get so :banghead: with American politics. I guess it must be an American thing I wont pretend that I understand it.
  15. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    I don't think Einstein could my friend:laugh:
  16. Gilletter

Gilletter

Thanks Received:
    Why get involved in it then??? If you hate our politics stick to your own. Politicians EVERYWHERE are crooked, every country has it's bush, it's clinton, it's obama... Don't pretend that the USA is the only form of government that has it's issues...
  17. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    When did i say i hated american politics?
    When did i say that the US is the only country with problems?
    :confused::confused:
  18. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Don't blame the leaders (alone), not all of them are bad. Just that people are too fascinated with glamour/glitter. If they weren't, I would be seeing Dr. Ron Paul instead of Palin for VP. You be the judge on who deserves to be VP (if not Pres.) more.
  19. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    Yea, he had some killer ideas. It is too bad the "fringe freaks" were the ones that got the attn during his run. The media focused on them and it really hurt his chances.
    When I turned on CNN one time, they were interviewing a "major supporter" of Paul, and the commentator was making fun of the supporters beliefe that Bush and Cheney were the masterminds:rolleyes: behind 9/11:laugh:
    Some how the term mastermind and Bush seem to be an oxymoron:laugh: sorry, cheap shot.
  20. Taz100420

Taz100420

Thanks Received:
    They DID have stuff to do with it, no question.
    But as to the presidential election. Who cares who wins its gonna be the same stuff for the next 4-8 years. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer and thats the circle of the U.S. The mudslinging on tv is all the same, Obama wants to do this, Mccain wants to do that. They would say anything to get in office and lead this country.
  21. mlupple

mlupple New Member

Thanks Received:
    Fiscal first! You can't have the social without the fiscal.

If the economy goes, we'll be forced to rely on our government. They can do whatever they want to us because we're dependent on them.

"If you're 20 and not a Liberal, you don't have a heart. If you're 40 and not a conservative, you don't have a brain."

Brains > Heart. Without brains, you can't fund the heart.

Gosh, I wish liberals had some fiscal responsibility.

George Bush just made a HUGE mistake - he let his heart get in the way of his brains. The bailout of fanny mae and freddie mac is COMPLETELY irresponsible. In 2002, georgie forced banks to lend to people who couldn't afford them, or else they'd be sued for racism (
    "5.5 million more minority homeowners by 2010"). This buyout could cost the USGOV trillions over the next few years. Barack Obama supports all of this......... GAAAAH!
    candle_86 says thanks.
  22. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    What do i have to be scared about im not american? she was only govener for 2 month now shes vice president sounds like a noob to me. :laugh:

All i know is mcain got accused of being sexist and did'nt talk about his religious views then all of a sudden a woman was chosen as vice president NOT by Mcain either he was advised and the woman just so happens to have a religious back ground sounds like a big point scorer to me i think shes a noob tbh.

Anyway there way way behind in the ratings so Obama will have his day.
  23. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    As for the guns topic i highy expected them answers back thats why i said " stuck in your ways" I knew you would all dissagree and there will always be big problems.
    Ignorance is bliss
  24. pepsi71ocean New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have heard my faitr share of stories, and some crazy shit, one is special forces,a nd i rememebr him talking about how they raided a house in bagdad and kill everyone inside, not a sungle one was a civilian. the women were making bombs, and the kids were putting them together, and them men were planning on blowing something up, but the funny thing was thewy were all Iranian and Syrian, none were Iraqi.

And if the goveremnt wants names they have to torture me to get them out of me, and im quite immune to pain.

Come join us, if the government does decide to take our guns away.

Anyways, ive noticed that Obama is doing the same thing before Clinton did before he got elected if i remember correctly. And
  25. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    hehe i have a heart but im not a flaming liberal