1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Savage 2 - Now free to play

Discussion in 'Games' started by Kusimeka, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Kusimeka

May 17, 2007
    458 (0.15/day)
    Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hey guys, this is one HECK of a game, i love this game, it just has a good feel to it, bascialy it's a FPS, RPG, and RTS all rolled into one, you assume the role of either humans or beasts, and there are 3 starting classes to choose, with more available when you build the right buildings.

It's like a RTS in that sense, you build bases and can use different and stronger units, you level up during the match, you can also get new weapons and armour.

Melee combat is 3rd person however you can also use Crossbow's ect which are in first person, oh yeah and one guy has a minigun (how the heck did he get that in medievil times? who knows!)

But since it's free, i suggest you to all give it a go, i'm really enjoying it and it has a nice community who are helpful to new players, if anyone here wants a match, let me know :)

u2konline says thanks.
  2. u2konline

Jun 25, 2008
    1,963 (0.74/day)
    Thanks Received:
    Dundalk, Maryland
    You know the funny thing, i was looking at this game a few months back and said to myself, i wish this game was free lol . Now that it is, very cool. I will install it soon and see how it runs, and get playing. :)

EDIT: 900MB WOW. I will download when i go to sleep lol