1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

School Build - Creativity Needed!

Discussion in 'System Builder's Advice' started by Psychoholic, May 12, 2008.

1. Psychoholic

Thanks Received:
    Ok, Here's the deal.

I am one of the few individuals lucky enough to be participating in an awesome project for school. My school (Texas State Technical College) is supporting us in building a Monster Machine to be used for recruiting, pr, etc.. You know, the general wow factor. We've made the decisions on all the hardware being used.. and it is all on order, totaling close to $8K, definitely going to be a killer rig. The small team of students that have been chosen to participate on this project including me are hardware enthusiasts, and of course overclockers, we know our hardware, but we're having a small problem on something that should be simple. We need a name for the project, and we need one soon, it will probably be laser etched into the case. This is where i'm asking for help.. we've had a few ideas on a name.. but nothing worth sticking with. Thanks for any suggestions!

Here's a few quick details on the system so far.

Intel Core 2 QX9650
    Asus Maximus Extreme
    8GB DDR3 (Not sure the exact modules)
    4 X 150GB Raptors (Maybe velociraptors when they become available)
    2 X 3870X2's Custom Liquid Cooled
    Mountainmods U2 UFO Case http://www.mountainmods.com/u2ufo-mirror-black-powder-coat-original-top-p-77.html?osCsid=jna3kc3n70tfaidkt13tf2oqd4

There's more, but You can kinda get the idea here, any help on a Project name would be appreciated.