1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Schools are crap...

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Ben Clarke, Oct 10, 2007.

1. ShadowFold

ShadowFold New Member

Thanks Received:
    So is mine I just didnt want to sound racist. It is very annoying tho. I think my school is more like 80% tho..

2. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    I could talk about Chaney but I would probably be looked down upon as racist so I won't say it. It sucked though.

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. russianboy New Member

Thanks Received:
    I wouldn't say it's racist really, but if someone does consider it racist, here is my thought:

Go to any area in the U.S with a high black or Hispanic population, what do you see? Crime? Poverty? Graffiti? Dicks everywhere? Exactly.

On the other side, Asians and Indians generally are found in very wealthy areas, so it's not like whites are "supreme" or anything.
    I don't know what's up with them, but my school is a hellhole, whites are a minority.

ShadowFold says thanks.
  4. pt

pt not a suicide-bomber

Thanks Received:
    i live and studied in the suburbs (wich is full of guethos) and i would rather have all the people that i got there (gipsys, blacks mostly), had some friends with them, than my current university classes filled with backstabbing rich pricks that think they're superior to everyone
    :banghead:

5. Azazel

Azazel New Member

Thanks Received:
    does race really matter? if you put white people in the same situation as those black people they wold be exactly the same.....i see it here in the uk every day.(council flats)