1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Show Off Your Desktops Here! Don't Forget to Rate! (56K Beware)

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by panchoman, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. Triprift

    Triprift

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    7,185 (2.93/day)
    Thanks Received:
    915
    Location:
    Adelaide Australia
    Techtu says thanks.
  2. Techtu

    Techtu

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2010
    Messages:
    2,143 (1.31/day)
    Thanks Received:
    499
    Location:
    In the night garden
  3. Triprift

    Triprift

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    7,185 (2.93/day)
    Thanks Received:
    915
    Location:
    Adelaide Australia
    Your welcome my good man.
  4. fenurch

    fenurch

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    667 (0.28/day)
    Thanks Received:
    70
    I must be the guy who posts here most frequently.

    Anyway, new day, new wallpaper.

    [​IMG]

    I loved the Louis Vutton pattern appearing on my transparent taskbar (back in the day when my whole wallpaper was a Louis Vutton pattern) and today I decided to create a new wallpaper (with the logo you see in it) as well as add a little touch, the Louis Vutton taskbar pattern look so here's the outcome.

    I suppose nobody really cares about my lifestory of creating Louis Vutton pattern-ed taskbars but ahh, well.

    EDIT: The orange logo is actually a warmer tone of Orange in real life so it looks nicer.
  5. Lionheart

    Lionheart

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2008
    Messages:
    4,037 (1.75/day)
    Thanks Received:
    799
    Location:
    Milky Way Galaxy
    his mine, hope u's like:toast:

    [​IMG]
  6. kurosagi01

    kurosagi01

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2009
    Messages:
    4,123 (2.08/day)
    Thanks Received:
    415
    Location:
    Northampton,UK
    [​IMG]
  7. fenurch

    fenurch

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    667 (0.28/day)
    Thanks Received:
    70
  8. kurosagi01

    kurosagi01

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2009
    Messages:
    4,123 (2.08/day)
    Thanks Received:
    415
    Location:
    Northampton,UK
    Lol if you look closely you can see her other leg/feet
  9. DrPepper

    DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2008
    Messages:
    7,483 (3.10/day)
    Thanks Received:
    813
    Location:
    Scotland (It rains alot)
  10. fenurch

    fenurch

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    667 (0.28/day)
    Thanks Received:
    70
    You my dear Sir, are correct :D
  11. abboz New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    5 (0.00/day)
    Thanks Received:
    1
    desktops

    Dark Stars.jpg

    back round.jpg

    dnkf0g.jpg

    reMix_1440x900.jpg

    vocaloidnxe002edit.jpg

    vocaloidnxe004.jpg

    wolf.jpg


    if ur into the hastune miku stuff i got tons of that and a winampp skin to go with it thats sick...and the wolf i can give u the direct file if u want but for some reason it doesnt come out well, and its alot bigger then shown
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  12. fenurch

    fenurch

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    667 (0.28/day)
    Thanks Received:
    70
    [​IMG]
  13. abboz New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    5 (0.00/day)
    Thanks Received:
    1
    hey solaris here u go

    [​IMG]
    ...
    [​IMG]
    Solaris17 says thanks.
  14. largon New Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2005
    Messages:
    2,778 (0.82/day)
    Thanks Received:
    432
    Location:
    Tre, Suomi Finland
    [​IMG]
    Wile E says thanks.
  15. abboz New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    5 (0.00/day)
    Thanks Received:
    1
    re

    that woman looks like a drug addict or something like that with her hair
  16. fenurch

    fenurch

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    667 (0.28/day)
    Thanks Received:
    70
    I must concur!
  17. cadaveca

    cadaveca My name is Dave

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2006
    Messages:
    13,853 (4.52/day)
    Thanks Received:
    6,929
    Location:
    Edmonton, Alberta
    LOL.

    No thoughts that maybe she just got up outta a bed......?


    :eek:





    :wtf:
  18. fenurch

    fenurch

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    667 (0.28/day)
    Thanks Received:
    70
    Well, let's put it this way. 1% chance she got out of bed, 1% she's a junkie and 98% that looking 'sleepy'/'junkie'ish' was the idea.
  19. cadaveca

    cadaveca My name is Dave

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2006
    Messages:
    13,853 (4.52/day)
    Thanks Received:
    6,929
    Location:
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Then you've never met a real junkie.





    :eek:









    :laugh:
  20. Wile E

    Wile E Power User

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2006
    Messages:
    24,324 (8.42/day)
    Thanks Received:
    3,778
    lol

    Pretty much. I have first hand experience on the junky look, and that isn't it. lol.


    @ Largon, as usual, PM some links? lol
  21. largon New Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2005
    Messages:
    2,778 (0.82/day)
    Thanks Received:
    432
    Location:
    Tre, Suomi Finland
    Wile E,
    PM'ed.
    ¦)
    :wtf:
    I meet addicts on dialy basis in work, and trust me, this is not how they look. Not even the sleepy eyes.
  22. Triprift

    Triprift

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    7,185 (2.93/day)
    Thanks Received:
    915
    Location:
    Adelaide Australia
    Pm me while your at largon.
  23. largon New Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2005
    Messages:
    2,778 (0.82/day)
    Thanks Received:
    432
    Location:
    Tre, Suomi Finland
    Triprift,
    Linkage coming your way.
  24. Triprift

    Triprift

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    7,185 (2.93/day)
    Thanks Received:
    915
    Location:
    Adelaide Australia
    You are a true gentelman.
  25. abboz New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    5 (0.00/day)
    Thanks Received:
    1
    :pimp:
    some wallpapers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)

Share This Page