1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SICK of Cinematic trailers.

Discussion in 'Games' started by andrewsmc, Feb 3, 2013.

?

I am SICK of fakeass cinematic trailers

Poll closed May 14, 2013.
  1. Yes

44 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. andrewsmc

andrewsmc

Thanks Received:
    I guess that means everyone who is sick of them needs to get a new hobby huh? and "u mad bro?" No, "bro" I am not mad. I am simply seeing if people are sick of them like I am. :rolleyes:
  2. qubit

qubit Overclocked quantum bit

Thanks Received:
    I'm not too keen on cinematic trailers on their own either, because they don't show you actual gameplay. However, if they are complemented by a gameplay trailer, then I think they're a benefit and show off the premise of the game nicely.
  3. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    I chose No, I love that they release a cinematic trailer(and they should release more). i'm not sick of them, its marketing anyway so they have to look as awesome as they can make it.

and it doesn't help at least for me whether i would buy the game or not, I would never buy a game based on solely the cinematic trailer or whatever, I have to watch a gameplay trailer/footage or review before I decide, Unless it is Elder Scrolls VI, Half Life 3 or GTA V, I would gladly purchase these games blindly.

if anything, it provides me few seconds of entertainment. like watching a quick youtube video or something
  4. TheHunter

TheHunter

Thanks Received:
    post #46.