1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution USB 3.0

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    H82LUZ73 says thanks.
  2. Vancha

Thanks Received:
    I'm guessing there won't actually be a white version of this?

3. AthlonX2

AthlonX2 HyperVtXâ„¢

Thanks Received:
    nope just for pictures,im curious what the layout changes are as i dont see anything different from the original

4. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Really? Why is that? And then why include pictures of the white in the first place? That blows.

5. melkhior New Member

Thanks Received:
    Is exactly the same case but with USB 3.0, Air Penetrator and the HDD mount system from the Silverstone FT02.

Something I love from that case and the review seems to not take into account is that it has "positive pressure", so all the dust is caught by the filters and the components remains clean.

6. joellim

joellim

Thanks Received:
    one of the best air cooled cases in the market. the 90 degree layout design is so good, using this with a high end air cooler manages to best all the sealed water coolers.

7. keda New Member

Thanks Received:
    On sale yet?

Does anyone know if the updated Raven 2 Evolution is available anywhere? I've looked everywhere online with no luck. Last I checked Silverstone's website was even still showing the old version.

8. ferret141 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Available from SCAN in the UK

9. kciaccio New Member

Thanks Received:
  10. ferret141 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Could any of you tell me exactly how many of each screw you recieved with your RV02 Evolution case.

I bought my Evolution USB3.0 from SCAN but the whole batch of them they had came without the accessories box. When Silverstone sent the accessory boxes over they sent the ones for the regular Raven not the Evolution. So Silverstone is sending out the missing screws and I wish make sure I get all of them.

Thanks

11. Athlonite

Athlonite

Thanks Received:
    For those of us who bought the original RV02B-W case with only USB2.0 on the top panel you can buy an USB3.0 upgrade kit which is just a total replacement of the two usb2.0 and audio ports it took me all of 5 mins to do the replacement and now I have a USB3.0 on top just like the latest version I also bought and replaced the 3 standard 180mm fans that originally came in the case with 3 of the AP181 fans and if you wish to use more than 3 HDD's in this case the Lian Li EX-33N 3 bay hdd cage with 120mm fan on it fits perfectly and still alows you to use the fan