1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sizeable window?

Discussion in 'GPU-Z' started by laurv, Feb 15, 2014.

1. laurv New Member

Thanks Received:
    At least vertically? Please? Or make it few pixels taller?

I love the GPU-Z tool, and regularly use the ROG interface since it appeared (having an Asus ROG board/gpu too). Right now my biggest problem is the fact that I have an ugly vertical scrollbar on the right side of the GPU-Z window, which can be scrolled exactly 3 pixels. This only appears for the 2nd, 3rd, etc GPU, and does not appear for the first (the first does not show the split into dedicated/dynamic for the memory, therefore it fits the screen, but the other have one additional row, therefore they don't fit the screen, so the vertical scrollbar appears. I want to get rid of it, by being able to extend the window vertically, by few pixels, or select what rows to "hide" in the "sensors" tab. I am only talking about "sensors" tab.

Any chances? Thanks in advance.

2. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Screenshot please

3. FX-GMC

FX-GMC

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Blín D'ñero

Blín D'ñero

Thanks Received:
    And here.
    [​IMG]
    What annoys me more is the "Temperat" so yes please make the window sizeable. Like ATI's AMD's CCC.

(1920 x 1200 / 60 Hz screen , Windows 7 x64)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  5. laurv New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks to the users who posted photos, I don't come here often (got email about replies), I am generally a busy guy, I don't play games, and only use my GPU's for math computing. All photos posted above show the "happy" (well... you understand what I mean) situation in which the scrollbar may be needed, as there are lots of info to display. My case, using gtx580 and the ROG layout, the bar is no needed at all, I can see all the info, and would only need to move the bar 3 pixels up/down (still seeing all the info!), so what I was hinting at, the bar is ugly and not necessary.
    Also, +1 here, for the user talking about "temperat" :D, we may need a window which is sizeable on horizontal too.. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  6. laurv New Member

Thanks Received:
    Will the "most important feature" added to 0.7.8 ever work for the rog skin too?
    (see, I am a persistent son of the gun..)
    We saw the feature working nice in the standard skin, we love long graphs, but hate white color, too bright in the night when we play solitaire... :p
    Thanks a lot in advance...

7. laurv New Member

Thanks Received:
    C'mon men, this is frustrating! Another new release few days ago, and the ROG skin is not yet sizeable...

8. FX-GMC

FX-GMC

Thanks Received:
    You could always write a piece of software yourself that will meet all your requirements.

Turn down the brightness.....also....do you really need GPU-Z running for solitaire?

9. laurv New Member

Thanks Received:
    Grrrr... Turn on your joke detector man!
    And accept that techpowerup screwed a bit when offered a feature only for half of the users of the toy, and systematically refuse to offer it to the other people too.
    You didn't imagine I play the solitaire game in the night... Or did you? Or you think that turning down the brightness only affects one window on the screen and lets the other unaffected?
    Grrrr...

10. FX-GMC

FX-GMC

Thanks Received:
    They're GRRRRREAT!