1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Skype is so screwed up!

Discussion in 'General Software' started by trickson, Oct 14, 2013.

1. JunkBear

JunkBear

Thanks Received:
    There is also Digsby. Chat with all chat messengers, get updates at same time of your social media like Facebook right into Digsby.

2. Sir B. Fannybottom

Sir B. Fannybottom

Thanks Received:
    To be fair, you're a crusty old git that frequents computer forums, and is active on the internet. If I were to ask some of my family members to get ooVoo, they would just say no because they are afraid to download anything that might give them a virus, and think that this program will be completely different than skype, and when it comes to computers most people fear change. Skype is currently the chatting platform and if skype is not working then that's a pretty big problem for most people. For the record, I have used ooVoo, and I do like it quite a bit more if you're chatting with someone over a weak connection where skype would just drop the call. Now, we're here to try to help op with his problem... if he's even still having that problem.