1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Skyrim Online!

Discussion in 'Games' started by lyndonguitar, Feb 16, 2012.

1. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    After wandering around the net and searching for Skyrim Mods,

I found this. and might as well share it here.

http://skyrim-online.com

The mod itself is still in the Alpha Stages, but it looks promising. Reminds me of the old Oblivion Multiplayer Mods. but modders had a hard time implementing MP into oblivion but with Skyrim it could be a possibility.

What do you think?? :)

Ahhzz says thanks.
  2. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Weather and time sync'd are farther than I ever seen Oblivion make it. I toyed around with that a bit, but would be day on one screen and night on the other. Was a cool idea, but this would be something you would only play with the closest of friends, simply because some choices are big. I will be my eyes on this, would love to go spelunking with some friends in caves.

3. lilhasselhoffer

lilhasselhoffer

Thanks Received:
    This isn't anything new. The mod has been in the works for the last several months, but hasn't become anywhere near stable.

The idea is great, but there are too many problems to make this work. Bethesda never designed the game for online compatibility, and they definitely still have bugs to work out. I'm looking forward to further development, but I'm not holding my breath.

There's still hope for a stable online mod, but this isn't it. Shame really, but this needs more time... Hopefully though, my lack of optimism is proven wrong.

hellrazor says thanks.