1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

sli mode problem...help

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by newmodder, Feb 7, 2006.

1. newmodder New Member

Thanks Received:
    everytime i restart my computer it asks to install nvidia and detects another video card.i uninstalled everything nvidia and reinstalled and it still does it...what do i do?

2. trog100 New Member

Thanks Received:
    isnt there something u have to do in the drivers to tell your system its sli.. ???

in one way windows is perfectly correct in finding new hardware cos there is some.. if the drivers dont tell it otherwise i can see why its doing it..

trog

3. bruins004 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Do you have the release 80 drivers? Also, "before installing new drivers, make sure you uninstall all NVIDIA display drivers from the Windows Control Panel. Browse to the Start Menu > Windows Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs, and search for "NVIDIA Drivers" or "NVIDIA Display Drivers," and select remove NVIDIA Display driver only. Reboot and install the new drivers" (taken from Nvidia website). Just go here and check the FAQ sections (http://www.slizone.com/page/slizone_faq.html#c6).