1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][US] Socket 754 Motherboards and DDR1

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by devguy, Jun 3, 2010.

1. devguy

devguy

Thanks Received:
    Hey, I've been feeling nostalgic and am trying to build up an old 754 machine for a lil' retro overclocking. Unfortunately, the Gigabyte K8N pro board I bought off craiglist appears to be dead. :shadedshu

I'm interested to see what you guys got lying around (and I know many of you do!). Ideally, I'd like to see a LanParty UT NF3, but I'm not going to hold my breath. And, (this may sound odd), but I prefer AGP over PCIe (more old skool, + I already bought an AGP card :p ). Also, nForce chipset is preferred over Via chipset. Remember, overclocking will be important, so OEM mATX boards (and the like) are out, lol.

Heat / eBay feedback are in my sig, and shipping will be to Texas.
  2. suraswami

suraswami

Thanks Received:
  3. kenkickr

kenkickr

Thanks Received:
    I know I have a stick of 512MbGeil Golden Dragon but not sure if its 433 or 500. Let me know if you want it.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. ShRoOmAlIsTiC

ShRoOmAlIsTiC

Thanks Received:
  5. devguy

devguy

Thanks Received:
    Nice stuff, guys. But I'm really only interested in ATX boards at this time. As for the RAM, ideally I'd like to find 1GB sticks of DDR1 (at least PC3200 with not horrible timings).
  6. k0rn_h0li0 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have that dfi but idk if its dead or not.. not all the lights on the board turn green. and i couldn't figure out whats wrong from clearing cmos and all that but its here. PM me for details