1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] socket 939 agp board cheap

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by ny_driver, Dec 7, 2009.

1. ny_driver

ny_driver New Member

Thanks Received:
    It needs to take 184 pin RAM also, preferably 4 sticks of 512mb pc3200...and maybe a couple fans too. I can upgrade my moms xp1800 quite drastically with my 3700+:) thanks for looking!
  2. Arrakis+9

Arrakis+9

Thanks Received:
  3. playah

Thanks Received:
  4. ny_driver

ny_driver New Member

Thanks Received:
    that looks great, thanks.
  5. ny_driver

ny_driver New Member

Thanks Received:
    BUMP......still looking
  6. wrathchild_67

Thanks Received:
    I have a 939Dual-SATA2 which has both a full speed AGP and a PCI Express x16 graphics slot. It's one of the only motherboards ever made with a non-crippled AGP slot and x16 PCI Express slot. You can't use both slots at once, though.

The board has been in my garage for a few years, so I will test it fully before shipping if you commit to buy. I don't believe I have the IO shield anymore- I may have lost it when moving, but I will check for sure. I'm willing to let it go for $35 shipped if it's within the continental US. I've got two of these boards actually, someone else on the forums is interested in the other one.

[edit]I'm in CT, about 45 minutes from the NY border. If you wanted to pick up the board that would work too, although any shipping option is probably going to be next day due to your location. I'll let it go for $30 pickup.
    ny_driver says thanks.
  7. ny_driver

ny_driver New Member

Thanks Received:
    I should have came back here and said that I got the board I was looking for. An MSI K8N Neo2 platinum. Thanks for the offer though, bud.;) Have a Merry Christmas.