1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

software expertise need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Alberto-Elaria, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Alberto-Elaria

Alberto-Elaria New Member

Thanks Received:
    my favorites websites has been blocked by my Internet service provider i cant open them any more,, i tried to use this program UltraSur but sometimes it open and others not i triad also using these websites to papass the proxy

but no use they are blocked also, can any one tell me what the best sofware i can use??? or how can i open them???

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
  2. Alberto-Elaria

Thanks Received:
    am not living with my parents i got my own apartment and my own Internet and my own router, the isp themselves blocked everything all the websites in the Internet i called them they said its not us its the media who monitor and provide the Internet activities for the whole country.i live in bahrain, also my other freinds having the same problem....

3. MRCL

MRCL

Thanks Received:
    freeproxy.ca, if this still exists, helped my out a lot. also they feature a list (again I am unsure wether theyre still doing this) with other proxies.

But its gonna be difficult to bypass a ban affecting the whole country. And by difficult I mean Mission Impossible.

4. Alberto-Elaria

Thanks Received:
    all the free poxy website has been blocked, i have this program UltraSur it worked if its impossible how this program works how it bypass the sites and open them??? i want another program if some can help..